Part 20- London Bridge Down

WARNING: Queen Death

By no means offending anyone, just that the plot needs this.

_

It is August 2014.

Meghan and Harry's second child, Alexandra is 1 year old. And it has been one year since Charles and Camilla's death. Irene is not pregnant.

And Meghan and Harry are running out of money. Look, they together are worth 30 million. And they are spending 30,000,030 per year, (this is how I calculated it according to https://www.businessinsider.com/how-much-money-meghan-markle-prince-harry-need-financial-independence-2020-1#security-meghan-and-harry-will-split-time-between-canada-and-the-uk-7)

This means they are already spending more than they are earning, meaning, they need mula. So, what do they do? They go back to the UK and ask the Palace, of course.

And they need a reason to go back. Well, yeah, "visit the Queen" and "visit Charles's grave" of course [: And that is what they said.

Oh, and another reason Meghan has, to boost her popularity because Irene invented the vaccines some months ago and people are praising her.

So, in late October, Queen Elizabeth was going to meet Meghan and Harry.

_

And then Irene was like: how can I play this to my advantage?

She thought of the sick queen and how she would die anytime now. And then she thought: "My bottom line is not to kill anyone, but somehow, make Meghan look like the person who did."

HOW DO I FREAKING DO THAT IT IS SO HARD

But when she calmed herself down, she found her options to choose from:

1) Do nothing. Wait for the queen to die.

[IMPACT(positive): more prepared to be queen consort; you are doing nothing, therefore, no one shall be blaming you for anything good or bad]

[IMPACT (negative): would not be able to do anything to Meghan]

2) Do nothing. Help the queen recover.

[IMPACT(positive): You are the "good person" here and people are gonna speak good things about you.]

[IMPACT (negative): Cannot do anything about Meghan]

3) Help the queen recover. Do something about Meghan.

[IMPACT(positive): do something about Meghan. Make the queen feel better and therefore people speak good about Irene.]

[IMPACT (negative): queen feels better, therefore Irene needs to wait to be queen consort]

Irene chooses the third one.

_

The "make queen feel better" part is rather easy, she can just visit her more often and have more doctors at Her Majesty's disposal.

However, the "Do something about Meghan" part is very difficult.

So Irene started to ask herself some questions:

What is the most damaging thing anyone could do right now?

—— Kill the queen.

How can Meghan do that?

—— She will not kill anyone.

How can it SEEM that Meghan did it?

—— Queen die because she supposedly got sick in the welcoming ceremony of Meghan and Harry.

How can you achieve that?

—— Make Queen dress in thin clothes. [but no, she would get the cold, I will be killing her.]

—— Then, make queen dress in something that LOOKS thin but is ACTUALLY thick. [just so that it SEEMS she got the cold (and die) because of welcoming Meghan; however she actually will die of COVID.]

Perfect!

_

So, Irene did that. And everything went as planned. Meghan's reputation went down the toilet.

Irene won.

She won.

She finally won.

_

Queen Elizabeth Alexandra Mary Windsor

1926- 2014

_

In the autumn of 2015, William had his coronation.

With all the glamor surrounding it, Irene felt empty.

Irene was laughing at the stupidity and pedantry of Meghan. She can hide from God by painting herself white. Yes, others say that she is a gentleman and a virtuous person.

People are cheering, but she also feels sad

She cheered because that person was blinded by your whiteness, her innocence.

And she likes to listen to those false praises. She lived for those.

Sad? Why is she sad? Aren't these vanities exactly what you want? Irene uses white to hide, but white cannot hide her inner emptiness.

Irene understands white on the outside is not what she wants, what she wants is a pure heart. But if she was afraid, afraid that others will not accept her, she can only whitewash herself.

Whenever Irene hears a compliment, she feels a little more empty in her heart.

You know, when you paint yourself white, you can no longer escape, hypocrisy has already surrounded you, you can only look at the blue heart regret...

_

She is a cheeky and heartless bitch who became the nation's queen by stepping on Meghan's body.

But that doesn't matter.

It is not who you are, it is who people think you are.

The rest of us believe that she is The Quintessential Rose of England.

At that is all she cares.

_

fin.

THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER AND THERE WILL BE A FACE REVEAL OF ALL THE CHARACTERS LATER. <3

I will wait until this book gets over 10k views to do the face reveal so please recommend this book to your friends on Wattpad! [:

Thank you, you mean the world and more to me.

Writer Irene