Epilogue

William became William V.

Irene became Queen Consort Claudia.

The period of transition between monarchs was peaceful. Especially with Irene's careful planning and PR moves.

The COVID virus was almost gone. William and Irene were glad, a better economy always meant great things.

_

And as the country began to settle, they look for an heir. 

Who is the next in line? They ask.

Harry. They answer.

No. They refute.

No, this shouldn't be the answer. They add.

_

Of course, the institution knows this and they just itch to push the two into their bed and start making an heir.

And why are they not doing it? Why are they not giving us an heir?

The answer is, the two are very much exhausted to do "that".

Being a new King and Queen intakes a lot of life changes and hard decisions.

One of these is about Harry and Meghan. They can't go too soft, or they would seem week. They can't go too hard, or they will seem harsh, thus pushing forward Harkles' victim narrative.

After weeks end of long-ass talking with the late Queen's most trusted staff, including Peter, as well as HRH Prince Philip, the couple came to the idea that they were going to do nothing.

Just let them be, they thought, their lies will be debunked with time.

And on that thought, Irene snapped. She suddenly realized how wrong her attitude was for the past half a decade.

She thought destroying everyone she hates was the way to be an adequate Queen, but now, she was going to let nature take its course because the truth will always be revealed and those who press the truth, search for the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, would ultimately be the winners at the end of the day.

_

And yes, with the heir matter, she took it the same way.

Before, she seduces him, and then they have sex.

But tonight, she was just going to go with the flow.

As William walked into the grand bedroom, he slowly closed the giant door behind him, careful not to make a sound. It was midnight and Irene already went to sleep.

"Rina?" He climbs onto the bed

"uh-huh?" She growled, still closing her eyes.

William leaned down and pressed his lips to her forehead, now pinning her down.

Now, their bodies are close together, their faces are very near, he can even see the fine hairs on her face, smell the faint fragrance of her body. Slowly, the breathing becomes heated, and language becomes superfluous. The lips attach. Slowly fitting together, she couldn't help but tremble. He saw her eyes were misty and moist, her face was flushed with a red tide, the tip of her nose oozes fine sweat. Her lips were slightly open, revealing fresh and moisturized water. The tip of the tongue, pure and charming. Her look made him unconsciously lower his head and hold her lips, and then gently wrapped it around the tip of her tongue. 

Far away, the lights of Great Britain were fading away.

Right in the Buckingham Palace gardens, insects were finding lovers and dancing their love interlude, so were the King and Queen of this awesome country.