The Author's Reflection on Prince Philip

April 9, 2021, Philip passed away.

I suddenly felt very remorseful, and more reflective.

1) Let's imagine what a 70+ years marriage looks like. Like, you are now stuck with your BF because of COVID for just one year and there are many things that you will discover that you don't like about them, imagine living with them like that for 70+ years. OMG. I mean, sure, there were times that he got bored of Elizabeth and had affairs. However, it would be logical to say that almost every man in the high positions as him has mistresses. We cannot really blame him. He played a supporting role very well, I think the next queen/prince consort should really learn from him.

2) Queen Elizabeth lost her most trusted person in Buckingham Palace. I really do hope that she lives years past 100 years old. Prince Philip was just a few months away from 100. Britain and the world need the Queen and the queen only. Charles is a bit too controversial and William is just too young. Queen Elizabeth, we really hope that you will recover your spirit. We need you.

3) Now, the really awkward part. Meghan and Harry. Harry is going back to the funeral. And she is not (that is what I knew according to research). That is gonna be an awkward time at the funeral. Meghan is still talking about that thing with Oprah the day your grandpa went to the hospital! OMG! Very sad that Prince Philip is gonna bear Megxit and COVID in his last months.

Rest in peace Prince Philip, our hearts go out to you and Queen.

You will always be the Queen's rock and in the center of the Royal family all those years. 

You will always be a Prince Consort of our hearts.

Rest in peace...