Part 7- Our Past and Future

Irene walked out of the hospital the following day with some tactics already strong-build. That night from 9 pm all the way to 10:30, William and her comforted and encouraged one another. Irene felt much better than before. But she was still depressed. And she knew that whatever she was feeling right now was only half of what Stephanie was going to pay. 

In recent days, she made friends with a senior staff member from the Warrens' company. It was a deliberated move. She told Irene that the company owed money for the Royal Daily newspaper and the Warrens' company also held a considerable amount of the newspaper's stock shares. Irene took the woman to clubs and made her drunk for her to say these secrets without her even noticing that she'd done so. Irene never drunk beer before, but, for her plan to function, she is ready to risk everything.

_

2 years later, 2010

In the two years, everybody on earth believed or was feed to believe that Prince Willam of Wales was having a fiery relationship with Stephanie Warrens. They went crazy over the photo-shopped pictures as if in a curse. Everyone but the royal family knew what was really going on.

Many times, William and the others tried to convince Irene to make a public statement and stop everybody from believing the false truth. 

But Irene always responded by asking him, Do you hate her?

Which William responds with yes.

Then keep quiet. One more day of silence is 2 times of torture for her. Just wait and see.

_

In the summer of 2010, William asked her to go to Kensington Palace with him and his parents and grandparents for a week, to which she obviously agreed.

They arrived late at night and snuggled onto the bed quickly after they said goodnights to the queen and the others.

The following day, Irene woke up with no trace of Willam seen. She was disappointed, to say the least, but got dressed before going around the palace in search of William, only to find him walking back from the Moore. Irene quickly ran back to their bedroom and re-covered herself under the blankets. Just as she settled down, the big door opened and William walked in.

"Oh, you're awake." 

"Yep. Why the shock?"

"Nothing, just... ready for the ride today?"

"What? You haven't told me about it."

 "Well, I just made up my mind."

"You are not the dominant one Wills." She said, half-jokingly.

William bent down and pinned her between his arms before smirking, rather seductively, "Oh? Not from what I knew the last night."

_

13:30, the same day.

Irene and William walked out of the stable with their horses, well actually William had two and lend her one but, that is not important.

Lifting her head and unfolding her sight, Irene couldn't help being shocked by the splendor in front of her: In the distance, the setting sun was lingering with the mountains, slowly descending, and the surrounding aurora described the branches of the winter tree delicately. She felt like the protagonist in a movie, riding on horseback, watching the wonderful sun proudly. 

Slowing, the horse became tired, and the speed is slowly slowing down. Just now, the horse was in a rush, and the horse now is slamming down and looking around and about so it is not at ease. Occasionally, it smells wildflowers and rushes to surround it. Irene saw it run slowly, so she freed up a handful and stroked it lightly.