Part 12- Kennedy Genes

First of all, the writer of this book would like to clarify some of the questions that people have about this plot.

1) Why does the Queen like Irene better than Meghan

Two words, family background. After all, she is a Kennedy, powerful family, with powerful people out there supporting her actions, like politicians who are in favor of the Kennedy clan, and Buffett, Gates, Musk, who is Irene's parents' long-time friends. So, in the beginning, the Queen was very scared of the influence that Irene had out in the world and she might use it for her own good and not the royal family's so she acted great towards Irene. However, when Irene sensed that little bit of guard on the Queen's part, she did all she can to let the queen lower them, including, but not limited to, visiting her more often and such. They had a better bond and Irene had more influence out in the world that she used NOT for the benefit of herself (like what Meghan did) but for the benefit of the royal family.

2) Why does the media like Irene better than Meghan

Think about this, the media doesn't care about the truth, what they care about is the viewers clicking on this article. For Irene, they could say "Duchess Irene, the Kennedy revival" whereas, for Meghan, there is nothing like that, frankly, to say to catch the viewers.

3) Why didn't the triplets live

One study pinpointed the ideal age to give birth to a first child as 30.5. Irene is 21 years old and is pregnant with 3 kids, just think about how hard it would be for them to survive. She will be having 2 more times of twins (all died). And then she will take some rest and then she and William is gonna have 4 children by the end of the book, so, don't say the writer is cruel or anything, they are gonna be a very happy family;v;

Okay, let's continue with our story :)

_

The queen and Irene sat in silence as they watched the video play out on the screen, the date, 17th of April, 2011, just a month after Irene lost her triplets.

What were they watching, well, Harry and Meghan went on their trip to South Africa with their son, "Archie". The crowd was in awe as the little one entered. 

The Queen was not impressed. She sat there, waiting for the couple to say something like "the royal family", or "our family", or just anything related to the palace. But in the one hour and a half of waiting in pure silence, Queen Elizabeth and Irene finally heard nothing

The Queen said: "Let's think of something." as she closed her iPad.

"You should visit some country, the big ones, right, America," the queen decided, by this time, Irene was already her confidant.

"Yes, I would be honored, your majesty." Irene laughed under her breath, now she finally gained the queen's trust.

"And we shall also do something immediately, right when they get home. But I couldn't think of anything." The Queen sighed.

"Your majesty, last week, William and I went to Wales to help the less fortunate children there with some donated clothes."

"I recall that, but what does it have to do with anything?" the Queen looked curiously at Irene

"Your majesty, Harry and Meghan are planning to do so on their trip to South Africa tomorrow."

"Are they? Peter?" the Queen asked.

"Yes, your majesty."

"Next week, William and I were supposed to go to support the royal family's campaign against poverty. William could make a speech about how... is harmful. Hinting at The Sussexes all the while the public knowing that... wasn't a tradition of the royal family and William has already condemned it, wouldn't harm us, and would only be against them."

"Your majesty, that sounds like a plan, it wouldn't be big, but it wouldn't be subtle either, it utterly depends on the IQ of the press. If they found out our meaning, the palace shall deny it, as it is just a guess of theirs, there shall be no proof," Peter continued Irene's statement.

"Awesome, but one thing, Irene, you are delivering that speech."

_

(Her speech a week later when Harry and Meghan returned from Africa)

Ladies and gentlemen, about two weeks ago, William and I were welcomed in Wales to support the less fortunate children. We received a warm and hearty welcome, which we appreciate very much. I want you to know that supporting the needy has always the priority of our family. (crowd cheers)

On that trip, William and I were conversing with the children and getting to know them as well as the situations they are in. I learned a lot about them and their community. Among the many boys and girls I've had the good fortune of meeting, one of them made me think really deeply.

On day one of our trips, I saw a little girl standing from afar, and staring at our pile of clothes. I am aware that she loved this blue lace summer dress in the pile. So I decided to walk up to her and talk. She was a timid girl and didn't have the courage to talk with me. I conversed with her mother, from whom I learned her name was Claire. Claire walked towards the pile of clothes and picked some ordinary T-shirts.

On day two, I didn't see her. But the blue lace summer dress that she loved was still untaken.

On day three, she went here again, this time Claire sat on the bench near us and simply watched. I walked up to her again, as I did on day one, the difference was, her mother wasn't there with her. Claire told me she loved that blue lace dress but was reluctant to ask. When I questioned why she told me what happened to the T-shirts she took home yesterday.

Claire loved the shirts, she immediately wore them the following day to school. Her friends didn't appreciate it. Her classmates all know that the Duke and Duchess were coming to Wales and that those T-shirts were some of the donated items. Her classmates made fun of her and her family, saying that she was a poor child. 

I don't know about you, but I felt guilty. The purpose of our campaign has always been to assist the less fortunate. And we always wanted them to know that are not giving alms to them, we are here for them. (crowd cheers)

We want them to receive our donations happily, willingly, and with the dignity they deserve. However, the over-glamorous, very unnecessary propaganda is doing the exact opposite. It created this Psychological burden that is completely unnecessary, irrelevant, and undesirable. (crowd cheers) 

Upon our return to London, I conversed with her majesty and many members of our family. I was glad to find that they all held the same opinion as me, What was more is that her majesty was already planning out the foundation. (crowd cheers)

[insert good name cause the writer is a dumb dumb and can't think of any;v;] incorporates people from all walks of life to join together connect with the people in need. We eliminate the unnecessaries and face the problem as it is. (crowd cheers)

It is my honor to serve as the vice-chair of [insert good name cause the writer is a dumb dumb and can't think of any;v;]. I hope we can lower the profile of our campaign and thus do more essential goods for the British nation and the Commonwealth.

(crowd cheers)

_

So, she basically said that Meghan was being pretentious and she is all about propaganda and wasn't giving people dignity... and then everything played out just the way Irene wanted it to be.

_

Popular Articles

How the Duchess of Cambridge followed royal protocols while delivering a creative message.

Duchess of Cambridge, a Charismatic Kennedy.

Is the Duchess of Cambridge pointing at Meghan Markle in the speech?

Are the royals at war? Here is what we know from Irene's speech.

_

Any feedback? Comments? Feelings? Anything? Just comment! Am I updating too quickly?

Thanks everybodya!