24: devil's whisper

.・゜-: ✧ :- Author's Note .・゜-: ✧ :-

Sorry for updating so late! I almost forgot to post since I was too busy playing Genshin Impact. GomenasaiiI

Komori's POV

"What do you mean you don't want to talk to her?" I asked Kiyoomi as I rubbed my furrowing eyebrows.

"She doesn't want to. I tried multiple times but I guess this is the end."

I haven't seen Kiyoomi this frustrated other than losing a volleyball game. If I were to look at the situation, I was partially at fault for texting Kiyoomi the message. He was about to tell her with a peaceful conversation, but it got out of hand because of one damn message. Thus, due to my guilt, I want to try and make things right for them.

"I'll try to talk to her but don't expect good news okay?" I asked Kiyoomi as I put a hand on his shoulder

"Yeah. Thanks." Kiyoomi lifted a grin on the side of his mouth.

At this point, he didn't even matter physical touches anymore. He was that broken.

During our lunch break at school, I scavenged around the campus to look for L/N. It took me a while but I found her at the same spot where I took a picture of her sleeping. I approached her calmly yet she already gave me the cold treatment.

"I don't want to talk to you too." She says without looking at me.  "You knew but you didn't tell me."

"Am I supposed to be the one accounted for something I didn't do?" 

I sounded smart at that moment, but it was the truth. I'm not allowed to spill out something for a crime I didn't commit. It will give both shame and backstabbing for the person responsible.

L/N was hesitant to trust me at first, but eventually, she game in. "Fine. Just for a few minutes."

Suddenly, the devil whispered something mischievous in my ear. It made me realize that this might actually be the chance for me and L/N to be together. Without Sakusa in the picture, I can fill-in his missing spot. I therefore had doubts on defending Komori. It took me a while to contemplate whether I should pick the good or the bad, until I became certain.

"You know L/N.."

"What is it?"

I then told her everything I could to change her mind.

Extended Ending *:・。.

"Motoya what did you say L/N? She even blocked me now." Kiyoomi wasn't shouting but I could tell that he was mad.

"I just told her the truth and nothing but the truth cousin." I replied.

Kiyoomi clenched his fist, wanting to punch me in the face. But he didn't. Instead, he used words as knives to stab my chest. 

"I hope you rot in hell." He says.

Well that hurt. 

.・゜-: ✧ :- Author's Note .・゜-: ✧ :-

What do you think Komori told you that made Kiyoomi soooo furious?  Did he choose to pursue you, or defend his cousin? (ミචᆽචミ)

— end of chapter 18—