33: body

.・゜-: ✧ :- Author's Note .・゜-: ✧ :-

Sorry if it took a while to update! I lack experience in writing smut so it was really hard for me to imagine these scenes... Anyway, I hope you still enjoy!!

WARNING: when life give you lemons

"Are you really sure about this?" Sakusa asked while caressing his right hand on my cheek.

Continuing were we left off here at the sauna, I got really turned on by the sudden turn of events. Thus, I am sure that I am ready to become one with his mind, soul, and of course, body.

"Y-Yes." I replied to him nervously.

Because of my stutter, I noticed how Kiyoomi became doubtful with my decision.

"If you're not ready I can wait. I respect you Y/N so you don't have to force yourself."

Oh for the love of horny cop.

I rolled my eyes and repeated my 'yes' for an answer. But we didn't continue and Sakusa just hummed for a few seconds.

"What's up?" I asked in confusion.

"Nothing. I just find it sexy when you're excited to do se-"

This time, it was my turn to lean into him and cover his mouth using my hand.

"D-Don't say that word! It's embarrassing..." I said while averting my eyes.

He gave a nod which made me remove my palm from his face.

"Sex?" Kiyoomi suddenly blurted out.

My cheeks became rosy red and I instantly covered his mouth once again due to action reaction.

"S-Shut up."

I didn't notice that my shy face made Kiyoomi turn him on until I felt his member poking my bare skin.

"Kiyoomi?"

Instead of receiving a decent reply, he moved closer to me and groped my breast. "What is it Y/N?"

I couldn't release what was on my mind as soft moans of pleasure were coming out of my mouth.

"Oh? I couldn't quite hear you." Kiyoomi then pinched my nipple, earning a yelp from me.

"Ah!~ Kiyoomi!~"

His other hand moved from my hip, sliding carefully towards my entrance. At first, he was just rubbing his soft fingers at my leg that were near my entrance. But gradually, he put his finger inside of me in which he was moving it around.

"Mhmm... K-Kiyoomi more.."

Then, one finger became three fingers. It was so tight that it hurt, but at the same time, pleasurable.

"I-I'm about to cum.." I told him.

"No you aren't." Kiyoomi replies with a smirk, before removing all of his fingers.

I didn't respond as I was still grasping for air due to exhaustion. But I really wanted to say how disappointed I am for him not continuing our moment.

Suddenly, Kiyoomi carries me high by grabbing both of my legs. I thought he was just giving me a loving hug because of happiness, but it startled me when his mouth pressed to my entrance. Not giving me a chance to complain, he immediately slipped his tongue inside which made me  pulled his hair for something to hold on. My body was melting with so much sexual content.

It feels so good...

"Ahh!~"

When Kiyoomi stopped playing with me, he removed his tongue and looked up to my face. 

"Are you ready for it?" He asked me with tender eyes.

I smirked at Kiyoomi and licked the upper portion of his ear. Then I whispered to him, "More than anything."

I could tell that he was turned on when I saw his eyebrow flinch. And in an instant, I wrapped my legs on his torso, and he moved his hands all the way to my hip. Readying the impact, I grabbed his hair once more, and he began to put his member inside.

"It hurts.." I say with small tears dripping from my eyes.

"Tell me if you've adjusted okay? I'll go slow." Kiyoomi replied to me.

It was so sweet of him to even be concerned about my well-being even when we're in aroused physically and mentally. It just made me fell in love with him all over again.

"You can now speed up to the pace you want.."

Kiyoomi then thrusted me up and down, and we were both a moaning mess. Hearing Kiyoomi shout from pleasure just made me hornier and it made my nipple hard. Unable to hide the truth, Kiyoomi sucked on my breast.

"Y/N I never knew how much you wanted to do this with me.." He says with gaps of moans.

"S-Shut up.."

For a few hours, we continued having sex in different kinds of positions. Kiyoomi continuously hit my g-spot and this time, I was able to cum all my fluid in his member.

"I-I'm about to.." Kiyoomi says before removing his member inside, spilling all of his white fluid on my breast. "Sorry.." He followed.

My legs were wobbly and I couldn't manage to walk from his poundings. 

"How are we able to go to our room at this rate?" I asked Kiyoomi.

Without him giving a response, he picked me up bridal style. 

"Wait I don't have any clothes!!" I screamed while giving him little punches on his chest.

"I'll dress you up with your robe, is that okay?" He says, carressing my cheek.

"Yes.."

After dressing me up, Kiyoomi leaned to my face and gave me a warm and passionate kiss.

"I love you so much Y/N."

"I love you too Kiyoomi."

"Let's continue round 8 on your room okay?" He says while smiling.

"Okay! Wait, WHAT?"

Extended Ending *:・。.

Third Person POV

"Maann we have to clean the sauna again." A worker from the sauna told his co-worker.

"What's new though. Lots of couples have sex and it's our job to clean the mess those people make."

"Ugh. Why did I sign up for this job again?"

end of chapter 34—