28: gifts

Kiyoomi's POV

"Mhmm... I'm bored." I whisper under my breath as I lay on my bed.

Me and Y/N have been doing different priorities. Mine was of course volleyball and as for her, she would often watch anime or go to an otaku store. I realized how distant we've become, but I trust in our relationship and I don't want to lose that. As for her, she must have realized the gap we have recently yet she doesn't even complain about it. She's so mature.

I sigh.

"If you stare at the ceiling much longer, it's gonna get a hole." I heard Motoya says as he leans on the wall, just beside my room's door.

"I'm thinking about volleyball strategies." I replied to him.

"You mean L/N strategies?" He added.

"What? No. Never."

"You know your eyebrows twitch when you lie." He says crossing his arms and smirking.

I hate how Motoya knows almost everything about me.

"I hope you weren't my cousin." I say harshly.

Although it sounded rude to him, I know that he doesn't take my cold answers seriously. He then acted like a bullet shot his heart. He fell on the ground but his mouth was forming a smile. "You hurt me again cousin! Ouch!"

"Stop that. It's gross."

"Yeah yeah, I'm off." He then stood up and turns away from me. But before continuing to take a step forward, he gave me an advice.

"If you think that L/N's lonely then you should probably send her a gift right now."

No way.

I won't give a gift that wasn't from my hands. What if the delivery guy had snot in his hands? The thought of it just makes me want to puke. But then again, it made me think. There has to be another way to reach my feelings for her.

"I guess I have no choice." I whispered under my breath.

Your POV

*Ding dong*

Oh? Who's visiting me this late at nighttime?

I opened the door to see food and flowers on my doormat. I picked them up and I saw an attached letter.

"I figured I haven't shown too much affection, sorry and ily. - kiyoomi"

Aww how sweet.

But I could never imagined Sakusa to trust a delivery guy to bring his gifts for me. It made me contemplate how odd his actions were. Still, I'm happy to reach his emotions through a gift.

I'm a lucky one hehe.

-

Extended Ending♡*:・。.

Kiyoomi POV

I just got home and it was freezing cold outside. I took a warm soak in a bathtub until that nosy cousin blabbered once again.

"I assumed you manually and personally delivered L/N her gifts." He says, followed by a laugh.

"Oh just shut up."

I didn't know if it was the water that was hot or it was my body temperature due to being flustered.

Motoya continued. "Yeah yeah. But why didn't you stay or show yourself to her?"

"I don't want to go without giving her any notices. It might affect her women's pride."

I find it weird though that I'm having a conversation with Motoya while I'm taking a bath.

"Women's pride?" He asks.

"You know, when they don't want to see their bed-state appearance because they haven't put make up on."

Before Motoya answered, he laughed loudly. I can't count how many times he already made fun of me today. Was my decision really that bad?

"Now I know why girls are drooling over you Omi. You're actually the sweet type aren't you?"

If only I was outside the bathroom, I would have smacked this cousin of mine.

"Didn't I told you to shut up?"

Even when I'm being like this to Motoya, I couldn't help but thank him for the advice earlier.

I hope L/N was happy with it.

Thus, I took a bath, smiling at the thought of Y/N hugging my gifts.

- end of chapter 28-