side chapter: komori

Komori's POV

Some time at school  ♡*:・。.

"Ice cream, ice cream, I would love to have some ice c--?" 

My unpleasant singing was cut off when I saw L/N sleeping on the school garden's bench. I walked towards her, crouching, as I stare at her closely.

"My, my. She looks so cute when she's unconsciously sleeping." I chucked at the sight of her drooling mouth, her sparkling eye lashes, and her pink tinted cheeks.

It was a shame that I had to dump her when she used to like me. After all, the captain liked her too and I didn't want to hurt his feelings. I guess Sakusa didn't care too much about other people's feelings so he didn't hesitate to make her his girlfriend.

As I was too fixated with my thoughts, some strands of her hair was slowly falling down on her face. It caused her to slightly wake up. I moved closer to her face, closing a distance between us. Her face was so close to mine and it made me feel flustered.

She's more pretty when I'm up close... 

Just when I was about to touch her hair to fix them, I felt someone aggressively grab my shoulder.

I hummed before speaking. "Do you always wear your gloves at school Kiyoomi?" 

I didn't need to look at his face since I felt the texture of the glove rub to my cloth's fabric.

"What are you doing?" Sakusa didn't answer my question which was to be expected.

"Why? Are you jealous Omiomi?" 

I teased him knowing that he would just deny me since his feelings for L/N aren't real.

"Motoya first of all don't call me Omiomi. Second, I actuall--"

"Why are you both here?" L/N spoke, cutting the conversion I had with my cousin. She rubbed her eyes and yawned from exhaustion. 

Cute.

"Next class is about to begin." Kiyoomi replied to L/N.

"W-What?!" L/N jolted as she spoke. She stood up just so she could run away from us. "Thanks for waking me up you too!" She exclaimed while waving her hand.

She could've just went to class with us but oh well.

"Now," Kiyoomi turned to me.

"What is it?"

"Delete that photo of L/N."

Shoot I've been caught.

"Hehe." was all I could say.

Extended Ending ♡*:・。.

When I got home, I searched for L/N's notebook that I purposely kept. She dropped this during the year that she liked me, and I wanted to keep it for my own personal satisfaction. If I couldn't accept her feelings then this is the best thing I can actually "receive" from her.

Going back, I couldn't find the notebook anywhere on my bags, so I scavenged my whole room for it. It took a while but I finally found it underneath my bed.

"Weird. I could've sworn that I hid this on my bag."

I flipped the pages of the notebook to check if rats bit some parts of it. Fortunately, there was none. But when I reached the last page of the notebook in which was the most dear of all pages to me, I saw that it was almost torn away from the notebook. My eyes grew wide and I immediately knew who could have done this act.

"Kiyoomi..."

What Y/N scribbled on the last page of her notebook:

 Y/N L/N ♡ Motoya Komori 

— end of side chapter —