15: signs

"I'm sooooo tiredddddd" 

I found myself resting at a playground that was probably far from my home. I contemplated on what had happened and thought that running away was probably the best solution to do. Starting today, I might just try to avoid Sakusa as much as I can until these feelings would go away. And then I'll also go back home at night so that I won't see Sakusa waiting for me.

"Yes that's right. I can't fall in love with Sakusa-san. That was on our contract (A/N: um Y/N I don't recall you guys having a contract about your relationship but okay... (⭑•͈ 𓎟 •͈ ) ) and he'll get mad at me."

I looked up to the sky and stretched out my right hand upwards, trying to grab the fluffy clouds that were moving so tenderly.

"But my feelings still matter.." I advised myself.

Using both my hands, I slapped my cheeks and shook my head to get a hold of myself. My feelings won't end in just that way so I need to try another method. That's when I thought to look for signs whether I should confess or not.

"Alright. If I saw Atsumu-san wandering around these streets then I'll confess."

That's 100% impossible to happen!

"So uh you called out to me? L/N was it?"

No. no. That must be my imagination trying to fool me into confessing.

"Sheesh talk about rude." That man spoke again.

My head slowly turned to look at the man who was speaking right behind me. I just couldn't believe it but fate really does cruel things to me.

"A-Atsumu-san why the heck are you here?" I say as I try to put on a friendly smile on my face.

"Ya really rude ya know? And here I was, giving you my blessing with your relationship to Sakusa." He pouted with his arms crossing each other.

"But why are you here?!"

"Not need to be so grumpy. But yeah, I actually have a home here and I was just about to leave Tokyo. How about you? Do you somewhat live here too?"

"Umm... I actually don't know where this is but you could say it's near my house?"

I saw Atsumu suddenly turning his gaze away from me. He was staring from afar which made me curious. Before I was about to check it out, Atsumu put a hand on my head and said something unnecessary.

"Go for it." He says before leaving me at the playground.

Where should I go?

"L/N."

Even without looking, I easily recognized who it was.

"H-Hey Sakusa.."

Keep calm, keep calm, just be yourself.

"Luckily, That good-for-nothing douche contacted me and told me that you were sitting alone at a park."

Is he referring to Atsumu?

"Why did you run L/N? What if you got hurt?"

His emotionless eyes were no longer there because it was clear, he was worried about me.

"I'm sorry Sakusa-san. I just really wanted to avoid answering your question."

"Then I won't force you. Let's just go home where you're safe."

He then started to walk, leading me back to my address. Before he could widen the distance between us as he was about to go back to his house, I grabbed his arm to stop him. There was no flinch nor any response coming from his mouth. It was like he was perfectly fine with me, physically touching his sanitized skin.

"Sakusa-san I have something to tell you."

"What is it L/N?"

— end of chapter 15 —