02 : questions

"Again, why do you want me to be your girlfriend? It's not like you love me that's for sure."

After the shocking 'be-my-girlfriend' proclamation, me and Sakusa decided to sit on a park and talk about our 'relationship.'

"First, you are correct. I don't like you in any way so don't go having feelings for me. It'll be troublesome. Second, my parents told me that I needed a girlfriend so I got one." Sakusa responded while reading a magazine about soap.

What an obedient child I thought.

"Then why me? There's loads of girls dying to be your girlfriend."

"That's the point. They're dying to put their dirty hands on me. Just the thought of it makes me want to buy a gallon of alcohol."

Sakusa started to spout nonsense, so I wanted to confirm his answer. "What do you mean?"

"Meaning, they're bothersome. They're just going to be noisy and clingy all day. Disgusting."

"Is 'disgusting' really your motto?" I asked as I tried to make a joke.

"That's not part of our relationship so I'm not obliged to answer that."

Sheesh what an angry bird.

"By the way angr-- Sakusa-san. How did you know me? I'm just a local potato girl who lays low at school."

"Huh is that a joke?" His eyebrows wrinkled, still reading his soap magazine.

"Just when I wasn't joking, you thought that I was...."

Sakusa first gives a heavy sigh, then starts to speak. "May I remind you L/N that you're one of the top students in class. Is that what you call lying low?"

Oh right.

"Anything else?"

I was still dazzled about my social life, so the words coming out from my mouth were stuttering. "Oh uh I- umm.. d-do we like, uhh have to  keep this from everyone at school?"

"Not really." Sakusa said. "Either way our feelings are mutual."

What? I don't even like this guy. Not one bit.

"Mutual?" I questioned his statement.

"Yes. We don't have feelings for each other, and we're both forced to be in a relationship."

"Ah so that's what you meant haha."

My laugh was a bit sarcastic, and I won't lie, it made me feel nervous when he said that we have the same feelings for one another.

"What?" Sakusa asked, closing his magazine and finally came to look at me in the eye.

As he was now facing me, I just realized that even with his mask on, he still looks gorgeous with those dark black eyes, not to mention his two forehead moles. I have to admit, it caught me off-guard.

"W-What?" Was all I said.

"You sound weird."

Says the guy who reads weird magazines.

Trying to avoid the real reason for my sarcastic laughter and stuttering 'what,' I drifted off to a new topic instead.

"So when will our relationship last?"

Disappointingly, this was the only question that Sakusa did not took seriously.

"You ask too many questions. Come on, I'll take you home."

"Don't tell me we're gonna date for a ye--Wait? You even know my address?"

I was about to ask him on how long our relationship will last, but I was too distracted when he said that he'll take me home. Sakusa then sprays alcohol in my face, giving a stingy sensation on my eyes.

"Ow! That hurt!" I said as I rubbed both of my eyes.

"Of course you'll lead me to your house. Don't you even know your own address?"

Oh, that was pretty dumb of me I suppose.

I started to get embarrassed with Sakusa, trying to look away from his gaze.

"You're in top of the class yet you're such a thickheaded germ."

Now I remembered why I shouldn't be embarrassed with this angry bird.

"THICKHEADED??? GERM??"

And so, me and Sakusa argued for the rest of the day while going home.

Well, mostly me.

Today, even when I find his facial features attractive, my blood just boils whenever I'm with him.

"How do I get out of this mess." (╥︣﹏᷅╥)

--- end of chapter 2 ----