11 : so in love

"This Misaka ball is worth 3152 yen sir." The salesman tells us with a smile on his face as me and Sakusa were having shopping around a sports store.

It's been hours since we've been going around through different items and I could already feel my legs getting wobbly. 

On the bright side, I get to spend more time with Saku.. Wait what?

I was shocked with my own thoughts. But my fatigue was getting worse and it stopped me from thinking more about him.

Sakusa just buy that volleyball please. Please say yes.

"Yes." Sakusa told the salesman.

I choke on my own saliva and I could tell that Sakusa was disturbed. I just didn't expect that he could actually read my mind. Rather, it felt like an engagement?! My face turned hot with the thought of my silly joke. 

Why am I getting flustered about this? 

"Stop it Y/N. " I slapped my face with both my hands, startling the salesman whom I didn't mind.

"L/N you're scaring people."

"Says the guy who scares girls." I murmured beneath my shoulder. 

Not expecting Sakusa to hear it, he replied to my comment about him. "For the record, girls have been dying to talk to me and by all means, they try weird stuff to have an opportunity. Girls are scarier." 

"I--" I didn't know what to say because for once, I agree with him. I suddenly remembered the girls who wanted to bully me for getting close to Sakusa. "Anyway, why did you buy a new volleyball?"

Fortunately, Sakusa did not make fun of me for losing in an argument and shifting onto a different topic. He simply became himself as he answered to my question. "Mine got dirty so I needed to buy a new one."

"Then why didn't you just clean it?"

"That's too risky. The ball landed on mud so I doubt that it'll be perfectly clean as it was. Germs might crawl everywhere in my body once I touch the ball." His face was getting sour. He probably was imagining if those events were to happen.

It was funny, but at the same time, I kind of feel touched by his passion towards volleyball.

"You must really love volleyball since we went all the way here to buy you new equipment." I told him while we were walking over the cashier to purchase his new Mikasa volleyball. 

"Yeah."

"Then why did you qui--" My tongue slipped on its own, and I immediately covered my mouth with both of my hands overlapping. It was my own way of action reaction.

Sakusa did not speak. He lent money to the cashier without saying anything to me.

Crap. Is he mad?

"My parents told me  to focus more on my grades for this semester. If I get average grades, then it's goodbye volleyball for me." Sakusa responds that made the tension all over me lighten. Although when he spoke, it had a sad tone.

"But you're grades are actually high though?"

"Well I guess they're not satisfied with what I have." 

There was sadness in his eyes and all I want to do was comfort him. As a friend.

"Don't get me wrong." He added. "They're good parents. They just want to give what's best for me. That's why I complied to their request."

No Sakusa, you're the good one here.

"So stopping you from your dreams and letting you get a girlfriend is what you think's best for you?"

He paused for a moment before he opened his mouth. "L/N actually I dated y--"

Before he could finish, someone called out to Sakusa in a cheerful tone.

"Omiomi!!"

"Oh. No." 

I saw Sakusa felt shivers down his spine. His eyebrows were wrinkled and there was an dark aura surrounding him. I was curious on who made him feel that way. When I took a glance at the man he was acquainted with, overflowing of fangirlness filled my mind.

"Eh? Omiomi you're not with that dude you're always with. This is weird." My idol says.

"Stop it. You're making her unconfortable A--"

"Atsumu-san!" I shouted, which made the crowd stare at us. They were whispering on how two infamous volleyball players were at the same place. Some were already taking pictures and others were trying to get autographs. But we didn't pay a tinsy bit of attention to the fans though. Sakusa was too immersed with seeing Atsumu, and Atsumu was questioning my presence. As for me, it's not everyday I get to see my idol so let's not mind the people around.

"Huh? You know him?" Sakusa's eyebrows were furrowed as he asks me.

"Who would not? The infamous Miya twins with their dynamic quick! I would love to see one of those again!"

"Again?? And you didn't know me? One of the top 3 aces in Japan?"

Sakusa's angry bird personality was getting evident once again.

"Omiomi don't be jealous. I won't steal your girlfriend away." Atsumu says, putting his arm around my shoulders.

"Disgusting. Come on L/N let's go." His pace was faster than usual when he walked outside the store.

He really hates Atsumu that much?

"Bye Atsumu-san. I hope to see you again next time."  I bowed my head to show my respect and on behalf of Sakusa's storming out.

"L/N. You can stay if you want too."

"Oh uh, I'm coming!"

But no one can replace Sakusa's presence though.  I thought as I tried to catch up to Sakusa.

Someone's POV

Atsumu watched the two lovebirds vanishing away from his sight. He sighed from relief and put both of his hands on his hips. He thought to himself that he was glad. Glad that Sakusa wasn't going to die alone and single.

"That guy is so in love." 

He then proceeds to do some window shopping on some volleyball gear, while twitching from annoyance because of the fans screeching for him. But putting the irritation aside, he thought of something controversial.

 I didn't know that Omiomi can be so possesive once he has a girlfriend. I guess that's a good thing for a relationship? 

.・゜-: ✧ :- Author's Note .・゜-: ✧ :-

But like, I'm also a fan of Sakuatsu so how about putting up a love triangle eh? ヽ(゚∀゚)ノ

(just kidding~)

— end of chapter 11—