35: secret

[ 1 message sent to boyfriend ]

You: Is it weird if people found out that we just made love? L(*OεV*)E

Boyfriend: No.

Boyfriend: But let's not speak of it to the public.

Boyfriend: Why? U told someone?

Boyfriend: What's with that emoji. ew.

You: You awfully have lots of messages in just one go... ( ̄□ ̄;)

You: No I didn't tell anyone. Just curious~

Boyfriend: haha.

You: Haha? But you really need to learn the difference of "HAHA" and "haha"

Boyfriend: ???

Semestral break was over and it was back to school for us. People were talking about how they spent their short vacation, while I just smiled and stayed in silence. I decided to keep quiet about what happened between me and Kiyoomi.

"Say Y/N, did anything fun happen to you this sembreak?" Hori asks, disrupting my peaceful silence.

"You know, hanging out with Kiyoomi with usual stuff." I lied.

"That's oddly boring." She says with a suspicious look on her face.

Knowing my best friend, she could tell if something was up or not, just like how she knew I had feelings for Kiyoomi before we became together. Furthermore, with her keen sense, she won't stop investigating until she somehow confirms her assumptions.

Hori POV

I should really respect her privacy but I just got to know what happened. I'm concerned if this best friend of mine finally made a move towards her boyfriend. Because if she don't, who knows when those two would be loveydovey with each other.

Sakusa-san, a germaphobe, impossible enough to give physical affection to Y/N. As for Y/N, she could sometimes be so guillable and oblivious, but at the same time, this girl have already read semi-smut mangas so maybe they have done something?

 I need to figure this out..

If something did happen between them, love marks should be placed somewhere in the neck if I'm not mistaken. I just need a quick glance on Y/N' s neck. Unfortunately, our school uniform is just enough to cover hickeys.

"Y/N you got a little bug on your back." I asked her, trying to reach the portion of her neck.

I'm so sorry for lying.

"Huh? where?" She says as her eyes try to reach the view of her back.

"Here, let me get smack it for you."

As I moved closer to her, the more I could see her neck. One more move and I'd be able to find out the truth.

"Kyouko Hori." Suddenly, a voice of a man called out to my name.

Shit.

"Hey Sakusa-san it's been a while!"

"What were you doing?" His voice was plain as usual, but today is colder.

"Just taking off some bug on Y/N's back."

He didn't pay anymore attention to me as he came to look for Y/N.