💜a heartfelt valentine's💙 (fto

Kay's POV
Today is valentine's day. I've been thinking of ideas for viper. I eventually decide on a heart shaped cake. I start baking and I finish it in a small bit of time. I put it in a box and prepare a card and make my way to grimshade. I go to vipers room and see him relaxing at his table. "Hi hun and happy valentine's" I say coming up To him and hugging him. "Hi kay happy valentine's to" he replies returning the hug. "Made you this" I say handing him the box. "Thank you kay I-I actually have a place booked for lunch" he says blushing placing the box on the table. "Well I'm sure we'll enjoy it" I say pecking him on the lips. "We will" viper says holding my hand as we walk to the place.
Time skip
We walk along the streets occasionally people would look at us weirdly. Yeah guess most people would be interested in the relationship between the sweet c class from the protectors and the threatening double s class second in command of grimshade. We make our way to a fancy restaurant. "My aren't you fancy" I say looking at my boyfriend. "Heh only the best for the most important person in my life" he says looking down at me kissing me on the forehead. "Aww you're to sweet" I say kissing his cheek. He takes my hand and takes me into the restaurant. We go to the place he has us booked and sit down.
Yet another time skip
That was a great lunch. Me and viper are walking back to grimshade. Overall it was a fantastic first valentine's.
Lucas's POV
I gently get out of the bed trying not to wake my beautiful sleeping girlfriend. I quietly walk to the small kitchen on the boat and prepare a special valentine's breakfast.
Blake's POV
I wake up noticing my missing boyfriend lucas. He's not in the bed he's not in the room. Guess I'll have to find him. I get out of the bed still in my pyjamas. When I eventually get to him he's making a lovely looking breakfast. "Ah good blake you're just in time for breakfast" lucas says walking towards me and giving me a hug. "Huh thank you" I say astonished at my boyfriend's hard work. "No need it's valentine's" lucas says kissing my cheek. "Well I may have gotten something in advance at our last stop" I say with a small smirk. "Heh let's get lunch first" lucas says gesturing to the breakfast. I giggle at him and we begin eating.
Time skip
I get out my valentine's gift for lucas. A heart shaped necklace with a blue gem in the middle. "Here you go lucas" I say handing him the necklace. "Thank you blake I'll wear it for all of eternity" he says happily giving me a hug. "Love you dear" I say. "Love you to blake" he says back.
Mania's pov
I check my mail box I've been here for a few weeks and there's a letter and box of chocolate from mario. Today's valentine's so I was kinda expecting it. I walk to my room and open the letter.
To mania
Hey hope you've been doing good. Well I've been ok it's been lonely without richie, blake and lucas and especially without you my cute girlfriend. Happy valentine's I hope I can see you soon.
-love your big dumb rock dragon.
I can't wait to see him again.