Day 2 (FTO)

Blake's pov
Lucas began to stir, his eye gradually opened. "B-Blake?" He mumbled raising his hand to rub his forehead. "Lucas." I said as I hugged my boyfriend. I suddenly felt a sinking felling in my stomach realising how little time we had. "Blake what's wrong?" Lucas asked cupping my face.

"Well it's um that lo pho said you would die in a 2 days from when we brought you here." I said sadly. "Oh" Lucas said looking down sorrowfully. "Yeah, shocked me a bit." I said looking down. "Hey hey it's going to be ok." He said. "How is it going to be ok, you're dying you only have like a day left." I cried as I threw myself on top of him. "Hey all that matters is that I love you, now and for all eternity." Lucas said embracing him.

David's pov
I threw the book across the room, earning a death glare by the librarian. "Will you quit it." They mouthed. I furrowed my eyebrows in frustration. Almost every book about poison and only a few mentioned Xephyn and an even smaller Amount mention even possible way to cure it. It was a very potent and rare poison, often used by expert assassins.

Some of the possible cure ingredients are charcoal, leaves or branches from a laurel tree and numerous herbs, though the antidotes always seemed to be missing something. I sighed, this was my last chance, the only library in atlantide I didn't check and now Lucas truly will be gone. I made my way to the protectors to say my final goodbye.

Galrin's pov
Lucas is currently asleep and that girlfriend of his went off to search for David. Good I have time to think of a plan to save this boys life, I'm not going down with him.

"Uh hey bro?" I hear a voice and quickly take control of the body. "What is it snowflake." I asked. "Hey bro just-" he bagan sounding sorrowfully. "Wait, Galrin?" David asked. "Yes what is it you want snowflake?" I asked. "Well I just came to say goodbye but since your in control." David said.

"Snowflake, you still have a chance." I said. "What I've checked every single library in atlantide." David said confused. "What type of poison was it." I asked. "Uhh Xephyn." David replied. "Ahh yes, I remember now I assume you found out the easier ingredients but to complete the antidote it requires phoenix fire." I said. "Where in the-." David bagan before realisation dawned on his face. As he ran off I let go of control.

David's pov
I hopped off the boat and ran around the island searching for kit. I eventually found her training against practice dummies. "Hey kit I need you for a second." She turned around. "Yeah what do you want David." Kit said. 

"Listen Lucas was poisoned by this stuff called Xephyn and I need your help." I said summing up the situation. "Wait Lucas was poisoned?" Kit questioned. "Yeah while he was on a mission." I said with a grim look on my face. "Well of course I'll help, what do you need." Kit said.

"Well I'll need your fire to finish the antidote." I said. "Sure bring me to where your preparing it." It said. I lead her to the apothecary.

We walked up to master boshi making chili. "Um excuse me master boshi." I said as I approached the counter. "Mmm yes." Master boshi said. "Well I would like you to make this." I said handing him the antidote recipe I found. "Very well." He said as he got to work.

Once master boshi got most of the antidote done he stood back. "Alright, fire some of your magic into the pot ok." I said looking at kit. "Ok." She said as she took a deep breath and held up her hands summoning some fire. She fired the magic into the cauldron, the liquid immediately became a sort of ash and spreading a wretched smell across the room.

"Well since I'm done here let me know when Lucas recovers." Kit said running out of the apothecary. I scooped up the dust and put it in a bag. I quickly ran off to the protectors.

I ran into the guildhall and stopped in front of the bed with an awake Lucas in it. "Oh hey david." Lucas said with a mixture of sadness and acceptance. "Hey bro I have a thing that might cure you." I said at this he perked up a bit. "Really?" Lucas said in disbelief. "Yeah. It'll taste disgusting but you'll survive." I said handing the bag to him.

"Do I just take it like this?" Lucas asked looking disgusted. "Well i think it'll be able to be taken with water." I said, to this Lucas took a glass, filled it with water and poured in the ash substance. "Well here goes nothing." Lucas said sighing and taking a drink from the glass.

"I feel better already." Lucas coughed out. "Good, take it easy for a couple of days just to be sure." I said. "Ok." Lucas said. "Hey Lucas." Blake said sadly as she walked in. "Hey blake I have good news." Lucas said brightly. "What?" Blake asked in the same sad tone. "I'm better." Lucas said smiling. "Huh how." Blake asked confused. "David managed to find an antidote." Lucas said.

Blake ran over to Lucas giving him a hug so tight I thought he might die of  asphyxiation. "Hey blake can you loosen up please." Lucas asked to which Blake loosened her grip. "I love you, Lucas." Blake said leaning her head on Lucas'. "I love you to." Lucas said smiling.