fto kario

Mario's POV
Great. Just great divinus magia is practically disbanded. I decided that I would join the protectors to repay the debt. I walk up to lo pho "hey lo pho can I join the protectors" I ask. "And why is that" lo pho replied. "Richie" i said. "Oh... okay you can join us" he said accepting my offer.
A few days later
I've got to know to new members of the guild and caught up with the old ones except Kay oh Kay shes amazing shes great and... I knock into someone. "Oh hey mario" I look up to see Kay.
Kay's pov
I look up to see mario hes still as handsome as last year. He has different cloths. "So hows kit I heard that she got stuck with all the paperwork" I say giving him a sweet smile. Mario frown and says "well divinus is practically disbanded and we're all thinking about what to do well as for kit shes resting 'cause she had to do all the paperwork and.." I trail off. "And what" I say. "Tapios dead" he says quietly. "Oh do you need a hug" I ask. He quietly nods, I wrap my arms around him and pull him into a hug.

I wake up leaning on something and I get up to see mario. What the oh right. "Huh" I immediately get off him. "Hey Kay" he yawns and gets up. I fell my cheeks warm up "so do you wanna get some ice cream" I ask. "Yeah sure" he says. We walk off to the city.