poision and cookies (FTO)

Kay's pov
I pull out a hot tray of cookies. They smelled I dont know how to phrase it. They're for viper. Oh viper oh how much I love him. Anyways I fill a bag up with the cookies and go out to grim shade.

I cross the grimshade bridge and go inside there door. I think this is where I remember his room is I knock on the side of his door. "Ughhh if it's you again mario I'm gonn-" viper says stopping mid sentence as he opens the door. "S-sorry if I was interrupting something" I say apologetically. "Its no problem mario was just here earlier asking about things" he says. "Ok can I come in" I ask. "Sure" he says. He nods and walks into his room where I closely follow behind.

I place the bag onto the table in the middle of the room. "So what are you here for" he says plainly. I point to the bag of cookies "they're for you" I say. He blushes a little.

3rd pov
Viper walked over to the bag of cookies and get one of them out of the bag and tastes them. "They're specially made for you" kay said brightly. 'No ones ever done anything like that for me' viper thought "Thank you" he said after a long silence. "No problem I really like you" kay said smiling. "I like you to" viper said blushing. Kay's smile grew even wider and runs to hug viper he gladly accepts it. A little later kay was cuddling into vipers side.