cal's first kiss

Cal x brinley
Brinley and cal sat in the cafeteria as had become common, each morning they would eat breakfast together and talk. "So what's your plans for today" Brinley asked taking a bite of her food. "I dunno I was thinking we could go for lunch at the city" cal replied fiddling with a fork. "So like a date" Brinley said scratching the back of her head. "U-uh yea" cal said looking around the room avoiding eye contact. "Cool I'll see you later" Brinley said finishing her breakfast. "See you later" cal said awkwardly.

'Oh my gods oh my gods I'm going on a date with cal' Brinley thought as she walked to her cabin.

'She said yes she said yes' cal thought as he finished his breakfast.

Cal knocked on Brinley's cabin door "hey Brinley are you ready to go" he asked. "Yeah" Brinley said coming out. "Good let's get going" cal said taking Brinley's hand. "Of course" Brinley said as she followed cal.

Cal and Brinley arrived at a small restaurant and ordered. "So I was meaning to ask this what happened at the meeting" cal asked. "Well first xylo said something about how we all should be on the same side while inpu and Mitch stared at each other. Then a someone called cael came in xylo said that he knew a thing or two about prophecies" Brinley said stopping to let cal processes this. 'Hmm that's interesting seeems like there's something going on with Mitch and inpu' cal thought.

"Go on" cal said to Brinley. "Alright, so inpu started talking about artifacts we're calling curiosities he mentioned some of them could be a hammer called ragnorok or a book of the dead? and a thing called the ankh of Anubis which he said is held by a set do you know anything about him" Brinley asked cal. "Well set is the Egyptian god of chaos, Ricarro's biological dad. A few years ago he took control of Ricarro body and to put it briefly he caused a lot of trouble" cal said taping the table.

"Oh uh that must have been difficult" Brinley said sympathetically. "Yeah you could say that" cal said looking down. "Here are your lunches" a waiter said as he placed the plates down. "Thank you" cal and Brinley said.

When they finished they decided to go to the park. "Cal I really like you" Brinley said scratching the back of her head while admiring the flowers. "Y-yeah me to" cal said his face slightly red. "So do you want to date" Brinley asked. "Yeah, I'd like that" cal said holding Brinley's hand. They slowly leaned into each other and kissed.