make the day worth it (FTO)

Mania's pov
I get off the boat and see divinus magia. I had gotten some time off school and for the first day I've come to see my boyfriend. I walk to the training area and see mario talking to kit. I run up to him and give him a hug. "Wa mania" mario says suprised. "Hi mario" I say smiling. "I missed you so much" mario says hugging back. "Heh I've only been gone for 6 weeks" I say staring up at him. "6 weeks without seeing you" he says. "Hey it's been 6 weeks without you for me to" I say. "Yeah so do you want to go on a date" he asks. "Of course" I say kissing him on the check.
Timeskip
We walk to a restaurant and order our food. "So how are you" mario asks. "Been good learned alot how have you been" I answer lovingly. "It's been a little somber at the island since richie died" he says with a small hint of sadness in his voice. I quickly move to give him a hug to which he gladly accepts. We hug for at most 6 minutes 6 minutes we have each other in a loving embrace. We pull apart "so how are you now" I ask. "Good" he says giggling. We soon finish our food and go back to divinus.

We are siting on Mario's couch. I lay on Mario's shoulder and we eventually go to sleep on each other.