mario x mania

Mario's pov
I'm so excited mania's finally coming back sure we sent letters and communicated through lacrima but I can't wait for her to get back. I have the whole thing planned out.

Time skip
"So what's the plan" mania asks as we walk. "It's a suprise" I say kissing her forehead. "Heh well then bring me" mania says. "Come on" I say taking her hand and leading her to the restaurant I have booked.

"This is lovely" mania says taking another bite of her dinner. "Yeah anything for my lovely girlfriend" I say fixing my hair. "Aww you're so sweet" mania says blushing making a cute face. "Ya know I really love you" I say kissing her cheek. "I really love you too, dear" she says cutely smiling.

"Where are we going" mania asks in a confused tone. "It's a surprise" I say guiding her to a special spot. "Take it off now" I say smiling. She takes it off "this is where we had our first kiss" mania says amazed. "It is love" I say putting an arm around her. "Heh you know you're the cutest right" mania says smiling. "No you're cuter" I reply pecking her on the lips. She laughs and leans her head on my chest. I wrap my arms around her in a gentle embrace.

We walk back to mania's house and lay on her bed. "I'm so glad to have you back" I say pulling the covers of her bed. "I'm glad to be back" mania says cuddling up to me and we fall asleep in each other's arms.