aphrodite's ball finale

3rd pov
Austin, bri and bryan were having lunch together while waiting for the ball to start. Then inpu came up behind and hugged byran. "Hey babe" inpu said. "Hey babe" bryan replied. "Aww is this inpu" bri said. "Y-yes this is inpu" bryan said "and inpu this is my sister bri". Bri and inpu walked up to each other and gave each other a hand shake. "And who is this" inpu asked. "Oh this is my date" bri said. Inpu nodded they went back to lunch.

Time skip

"Hey bri where's the ball" austin said. "Oh it's in the sky" bri said. Austin sighs and said "are we going to do that thing again". "No were going to be going with fairy horses" bri said. Austin breathed a sigh of relief. "now that I have answered your question. come on" bri said grabbing austins hand and brought him to one of the fairy horses. "well guess we're going to the ball now babe" bryan said grabbing inpu's hand. 

skip to after the announcement

bryan, inpu, nad and magnus were at the bar with cal. "So are you two together" inpu asked. "no were just friends..... for now" magnus said muttering the last part and slightly blushing. Inpu just rolled his eyes then colin and seek. "hey who are you two" cal said. "oh I'm colin and this is seek" colin said. "so do you two want any drinks or are you just here to talk" cal said. "nah I'm all good" colin said. "some water please" seek asked. cal gave seek a bottle of water the two hawaiian demigods then went to there two coco 'dates'. 

bryan's pov 

I watched as the two hawaiians went over to what seemed to be living coconuts. I looked at the last of the hawaiian trio.  he was dancing with my sister the lava parts of him were brighter then when I met him. bri then noticed me and grabbed austin's hand and brought him over here.

a few drinks later 

I felt strange I look at where Inpu was supposed to be but I saw a dog "hey babe why are you so big" a voce that sounded like Inpu. "inpu" I asked "yes" the voice said again. I was about to say someting then I heard an "awww" I look at my sister who was awwing over austin who had gained wolf ears and tail. "can I pet them" bri sked. "*sigh* fine" austin said. bri then began petting austin he began blushing. "*sigh* tomb juice" I muttered before going to look for some hydra juice.