what (OOO soulmate au) + new cover

Inpu's pov
I was reading some books in Bryan's library and I come across a thing called 'aphrodite's mark' that got my attention I read further.
Aphrodite's mark is a symbol that represents a bond between two demi gods usually by a symbol that is that of the others godly parent the time it takes to develop depends on how close they are already. The symbols aren't always specific for example if your soulmate is a child of hades then it could be one symbol exclusive to him or anything to do with death, the dead or wealth.
And that was the end of the section on it leaving me with a few questions that I couldn't put my finger on. "Babe" my husband Bryan called out from the other side of the room. "Yes love" I say putting the book down. "It's time for the date" he replies. "Coming I say walking to him. We walk hand in hand to the cafeteria.

We enter the cafeteria and sit down as mario and kay began finishing up. I suddenly feel a tingle in my hand and check it and see a rose. I look to byran and see him checking his hand. He looks to me and says "uhhhh babe t-theres a thing on my hands" he shows me his hand. It was a jackal head "a soul mate mark" I mutter under my breath. "A-a soul what" byran questions. "A soul mate mark it symbolizes someone's soul mate" I say as mario and kay leaves. "We're soulmates" he asks. "Yes dear" I reply "we both possess symbols of our godly parent" as a astonished expression grew on his face then he engulfs me in a big hug.

Mario's POV
Me and kaykrae left the cafeteria while we were leaving I heard something about soul mates. We go to a bench and sit down I smile at kay putting my arm around her. We stay like that for a while until my hand began tingling and when I check I see a rod with a snake wrapped around it. I look at kay and see her looking at her hand with a lightning bolt on it. "Uhhh mario what's happening" she asks. "I dunno maybe it's about what inpu and byran were talking about" I say going back to the cafeteria.

"Inpu theres something on me and Kay's hands" I say entering the cafeteria. "Huh come here let's see" inpu says gesturing for us to come over. We show him our hands and all he says is "congrats". "Congrats on what" I question. "Oh I guess I need to tell you. Well you two are soulmates" inpu says "the mark is the symbol of you godly parent the rod of asclepius and a lightning bolt" he continued. Me and kay blushed profusely.

Me and kay decided to go to her cabin to process what happened.
Time skip
Cals pov
I walk around the Egyptian wing of camp thing about a thing I heard about soulmates I think was it. I then walk straight into magnus. "Oh sorry" I say helping them up. "It's fine" they say back and with that we go back I feel a slight tingle in my hand but I'm sure it's nothing.
To be continued