training and cuddles (FTO)

Blake's POV
Lucas asked me if I wanted to train so I said yes cause I'm fighting viper and besides I really want to spend time with him. I walk to the training ground and there he is he's so handsome and cute. I walk up to him "hey" I say. "Hey blake" he says happily "so are you ready for some training" he continues. I nod and we begin training.

Time skip

I'm exhausted my legs feel like they're  going to fall off. "Are you ok" lucas asks concern in his voice. "I'm ok" I say he doesn't look convinced. "Are you sure you'll be alright" he asks again even more concern in his voice. "I'll be alright" I say then begin walking to my house. "Ok but I'm coming with you" he says catching up to me. I nod I really really like him maybe even love. We get to my house and I imedenaly lay down.

Lucas comes to me and sits down next to me "hey" hey says.

3rd pov

Plant then came into Blake's house "plant" they said happily walking towards blake and lucas. "Papa" they said slightly tired. "Are you ok plant" lucas said looking at plant. Plant only yawned in response. "Oh" lucas said getting up and taking out a cushion and laying it down on the floor next to where him and blake were sitting. Plant then layed down on the cushions. Lucas smiles sitting down once again. As soon as he sits down Blake lays her head on Lucas's shoulder and falls asleep. Lucas sighs and falls asleep.