My glowstick (ooo)

Cal's POV
I tapped my foot as I stood at the portal waiting for Brinley. "Hey! Cal" I heard her voice. I turn around to see Brinley, well she now had wings, a wonderful wreath of flowers and was now wearing a absolutely stunning dress.

"Hey cal are you alright" Brinley asked, I realised that I was staring. "Yeah I'm alright, you look really nice by the way" I said looking into her beautiful blue eyes. "Thank you my mom gave me this look" she said smiling. "Now shall we continue" I asked returning her smile.

We entered the portal and found a restaurant. One of the waiters showed us to our table.

"So about the visiting your mother thing what was that about" I asked getting settled down. "Well xylo wanted my help with.... An Aphrodite problem" she said I raised an eyebrow and nodded for her to continue. "Well turns out Bryan's been brought back" she continued. "Huh" I said shocked. "Yeah, I don't know how and I don't care so anyways he suggested that we should go to our mom so she could help with the problem" Brinley said she paused to take a breath and continued "so we get transported to my moms place via the pond." "Hmm didn't know that was a thing." I said curiously and raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah so we go to our mom and after greeting we ask mom about the thing and well me and Bryan had our first fight." She finished taking a deep breath. "Uhh what was the fight about" I asked sipping my water. "Well we were fighting about...... who would stop Xylo from kissing our mom." I spat out my water as I heard that "what?" I asked.

"Yeah, the thing was a love curse that could only be broken by kissing my mom on the lips." She said looking down. "Oh wow what did Xylo do to get Aphrodite so mad." I asked. "I don't know. Something about his mom" she answered shrugging.

After that we fell into a silence the waiter came with our food. After awhile I decided to ask the million dollar question.

"Hey Brinley" she nods "Um is this a-a date?" I asked. She spent a few minutes avoiding eye contact, tapping her fingers on the table and playing with her hair. "Well only if you want it to."she said blushing. "I mean..... yeah yeah I'd like it to be a date." I answered looking away and blushing.

"Good good" she said playing with her fingers. "So this is our first date eh." I said awkwardness in my voice. "Yeap, never thought my first date would be in Atlantis." she said leaning back on her seat. "I mean I wouldn't have thought my mom was Aphrodite or have a brother." She took a drink.

"Yeah one moment going about my usual day in collage and boom suddenly in the desert." I said signing. "And now you've got two kids." Brinley said jokingly. I giggle and said "yeah didn't think of that either."

After a small bit, Brinley's eyes light up "what if we have another sleepover, like just the two of us?" Brinley asked smiling. "I mean yeah I think that might be good." I said blushing. "Yeah this is gonna be good." I hear Brinley mutter.

Once we finished we paid and took a stroll around Atlantis. "This place always astounds me with how beautiful it is" Brinley said staring at the architecture. "Same with you." I said winking at her. She blushed "gods cal." she mumbled. I smiled at her and said "it's getting late let's leave and get into our pyjamas." "Yeah that's a good idea" Brinley said.

I went to the pyramid and got into the pjs that Brinley gave to me. When I came out Ricarro was sitting down on the couch. "Hey mom." he said Turing around to me. "Hey Riccaro how are you?" I said walking up to him. "doing good, why are you in pajamas?" He asked leaning back on the couch.

"Well me and Brinley are having a sleepover." I answered. "Just you and her?" He said an eyebrow raised. "Yes- oh oh nothing like that." I said blushing. "Yeah right." Ricarro said sarcastically. I sigh as I leave him.

I walked up to Brinley's cabin and knocked on her door. She opened the door, greeted me and invited me in. "So what should we do?" She asked taking a seat on her bed. "Truth or dare?" I suggested sitting on the ground next to her. "Sure." Brinley said smiling.

"Ok you go first." I said. "Truth or dare cal?" She asked. "Dare." I said. "I dare you to do a handstand for as long as you can." I sigh and get up to attempt it. After about 30 to 50 seconds I fell and landed on the floor. "Oh my cal" Brinley said offering me a hand. "Heh thanks" I said grabbing her hand to help me get up.

"Ok my turn, Brinley truth or dare?" I asked rubbing my head. "Truth." She said. I rubbed my chin and eventually decided on a truth "what's your favourite thing that's happened at camp." I asked. "Meeting everyone has been my favourite thing" she said smiling at me.

Aphrodite's pov
I looked down upon my daughter and her 'friend' I mean they obviously like each other I wouldn't need to be the goddess of love to know that. They're just so oblivious and nervous to confess. Hmmm this truth or dare game has potential but it's not as fun as I thought it'd be. I know who to call.

"Eros!" I called for my son. Soon he appears looking slightly miffed. "What is it mom?" he asked straightening up. "Well I want you to shoot either cal or Brinley with an arrow, nothing much at the beginning and increase it gradually." I told him. He nodded and leaves.

3rd POV
Eros flew down to camp and found Brinley's cabin turning invisible. He drew his bow and took aim then fired.

It struck cal. "Hey cal are you alright you look distance?" Brinley asked after a minute or two of abrupt silence. "Yeah I'm alright I just realised how beautiful you look." cal said winking. Eros drew another arrow and shot it at Brinley. "Well every time I see you I get lost in your eyes." Brinley replied smiling.

After a few minutes of flirting cal said "Brinley I really like you." Brinley's eyes widened in surprise "y-yeah m-me to" Brinley said blushing, Eros flew off his job done.

Cal's POV
'Did she just say she liked me?' I thought. "Wow it's late would you like to go to bed." Brinley asked looking at the window. "Uhh sure."I answered. "Ok get in." she said lifting up the bed covers. "Uh ok." I said getting in, she then proceeded to get in. She snuggled into me placing one of her arms and wings around me. I eventually fell asleep.