Secret dragon (FTO) (late)

Blake's pov
It was the first of December, I was heading to the dragon meeting place. We were doing a secret Santa and we all had to be there.

I walked into the cave, the place was decorated for Christmas, tree, lights, everything. In the middle of the centre table there was a hat. "Right let's get this started." Allumos said taking a seat. "Ok it's pretty simple, one of us takes a name from the hat if we get our name then we draw it again. Whoever's name comes out we get them that as our gift recipient for secret Santa." Bryan said. We went around starting with Mario, when it came to me I got viper. We talked for a bit before going back to our guilds.

Once me and Mario got back Mario went in the direction of kits house. I on the other hand went to my house to think about what to get viper. I paced around my room pondering, I eventually realised that he needed a new scythe. So I set off to Alantide to look for a weapons shop.

I got off the boat holding my stomach from motion sickness. I stumble to a crate and sit on it to wait for the motion sickness to subside. I eventually got up when the motion sickness subsided.

I walked to the nearest armourers. "Ello, what would you like?" The shopkeeper asked. "Umm hello, I would like to get a scythe for my friend" I answered. "Well the scythes are over there, good shopping." The shopkeep said pointing over to the far left of the store.

I walked over to the left side to see. I checked around the various scythes hung upon the walls. I eventually came to one that looked very similar to his old one. "Um excuse me could I have this one, please?" I asked. "Ok that'll be 240 jewels." The shopkeep said, I passed him the money and went on my way.

While I was travelling back I ran into Mario, who was holding a small box. "Hey Mario, who did you get?" I asked awkwardly. He sighs. "Allumos." He said. "Hmm, I can't think of a present for him." I said wondering what he got for him.

"Yeah, I asked kit she said he lost some keys so I got him a couple new ones." mario said. "Hmm interesting, well I got a scythe for viper." I said. Mario merely nodded as he prepared for departure.

It was now Christmas Day, the rest of the dragons sat around the table. "Alright, let's begin with Allumos." I said. "Ok then here you go Davis." Allumos said handing Davis a present. Davis opened the box revealing some jewels "yeah, didn't exactly know what to get you." Allumos chuckled. "Well thank you Allumos." Davis said.

It continued with Davis giving Colin some jewels, Colin giving seek a flamingo (what), seek giving Bryan a ticket to one of la carnivals shows, Bryan giving Mario a bunch of his favourite rocks.

Mario handed Allumos his present, he opened it revealing a golden key. "Thank you, my dear boy." Allumos said. "No problem, kit told me that you lost some of yours." Mario said to which Allumos smiled. "Well now it's your turn Blake." Allumos said. "Alright, here you go viper." I said handing him the present. "Uhh thank you." Viper said awkwardly.

Viper unwrapped his present, to my surprise when he saw it a small grin appeared on his face. "Well Um here you go" viper said handing me my present. I opened it revealing a picture of us. "Thank you viper." I said.

In the end we spent the rest of the day celebrating.