Finally free. (OOO)

Disclaimer: like one curse word.

Xylo's pov
I walked back from Bryan's mansion feeling  relieved, finally I could have a somewhat normal life well for a Demi-god. On the other hand I have two more people calling me dad which at this rate I'm going to have more children than Zeus.

Anyways I tapped the blue door leading to the camp. It disappeared revealing my the entrance of camp with fountains scattered around. I made my way to my office and sat at my desk. I sighed, right how many problems do I have to fix now. Let's see drannus, the alternative timeline versions and SR. Great.

I heard knocking. "Hey Xylo!" I heard inpu shout through the door. I made my way to the door and opened it. "Yes Inpu." I said, he seemed very happy. "Xylo, I have some news." He informed my smiling. "What is it?" I asked intrigued. "Well the seductive rose has been defeated. For good." Inpu said.

"Wait he- he's really gone." I said in disbelief. "He gone." Inpu assured me. I felt relieved, after 5 years he was finally gone. "Thank you for telling me Inpu."

A few days later inpu and Bryan had asked me to watch their kids while they went out. Currently they were playing on their fairy horses while I was supervising them on a bench.  I decided to go stretch my legs. "Im going for a quick walk, stay safe." I called out, with a positive response I made my way down to the beach.

I walked around the beach remembering like 5 years ago when I was trapped inside mania and inpu proposed to Bryan, oh how 5 years could make so much of a difference in the life of a demigod.

I eventually decided to sit near the edge of the beach, watching the horizon as I reminisced of the past.

"Hello?" I asked while walking into the Egyptian area. "Oh magnus, I was just looking for you." I said as I approached them. "Oh." They said. "Yeah just reading a book?" I asked. "Yeah." They replied. "Yeah I just wanted to ask how you're doing with you and your brother in a little bit of an awkward fight earlier.

"Err yeah." They relied. "Everything ok between you two?" I asked. "Ehh ya know siblings fight." Magnus answered. "Yeah." I said. "It's fine" magnus assured me. "He just seemed kinda surprised with the whole situation, he thinks you've been acting weird lately." I said. "Well he's acting weird." Magnus replied

"Yeah, to be honest your both acting a bit different." I said. "Different's not bad." Said magnus. "Not really, anyway umm I had something to asked you about." I said magnus hummed in acknowledgment. "I was thinking. You mentioned you were interested in going to Aphrodite's ball." yet another hum of acknowledgment. "So I wanted to know if you and me could go together?" "Sure." They replied.

I let out a pained sigh as I thought back to the way my heart felt as if it were going to implode at their expectance, but that was 5 years ago. Everything now is somewhat peaceful, well as much as it can be for a demigod.

I suddenly felt a finger poking me. I turned around and found Magnus looking at me. "Hey aren't you supposed to be looking after the kids." Magnus said. I blinked "oh... shit." I immediately ran towards the kids.

The kids were still playing on their fairy horses, I heard Magnus come up behind me and stand beside me. I looked over to them to see them smiling, I felt my face heat up and turned around.

Magnus decided to stay at the mansion for the rest of the day. It was getting near night, the kids were getting dinner while Magnus left saying we should meet up again soon. I felt my face heat up at that suggestion, after a couple of stammers I accepted to meet at their and inpu's temple and I'd show them to a mortal city.

Magnus' pov
As I left for the Egyptian underworld, I felt weird, strange? I don't know how to describe it.

Once I arrived at the entrance of camp I found Xylo waiting at it, wearing a purple hoodie and the same black ripped jeans he always wears. Inpu told me that he has been wearing his armour less, which he assumed was because there was no evils still active other than Drannus.

"Hey magnus." Xylo greeted. "Hey." I replied. "So shall we get going?" Xylo asked holding his hand out. "Ok, let's get going." I said grabbing his hand, as I did I was consumed by darkness.

We appeared in a dark, smelly place with two wall on each side. When I said I wanted to visit a mortal city this was not what I meant. "Xylo-" I began, as he dragged me into the light.

The first thing I noticed was the landscape, long, tall towers all around that I could see. The second thing I noticed was the noise, the sound of hundreds of voices and things I could not put a name to.

"So what would you like you to do?" Xylo asked. "I dunno what do you think we should do." I replied. Xylo rubbed his chin, "how about a cafe?" He suggested.

I remember inpu mentioning something about a cafe. "Sure." I replied and Xylo led me to the cafe.

The inside of the cafe was decently sized area with a wooden counter on one side with menus written in what appears to be chalk, there was a glass case with pastry displayed. We went up to the counter and placed our orders, they gave us a table marker and we made our way to one of the tables.

"So has anything new happened to you?" I asked sitting down at the table.  "Well, I got a curse lifted off of me." He said, I raised my eyebrow. "Really?" I questioned. "Yeah, turns out I was cursed by Aphrodite because my beat her or something like that." Xylo answered. "Interesting." I said as a worker brought us our orders.

The rest of the day flew by in a joyous flash we went throughout the mortal city going to everything from shops to parks. Once we were done we stood at the entrance to camp.

"Well I guess see ya later." Xylo said rubbing the back of his head. "Yeah see you whenever I come back." I said as I hesitated for a moment. I eventually mustered up enough strength as I thrusted my lips onto his. At first he was shocked but eventually melted into it. As we separated I looked up at him and smiled. "See ya Xylo." I said as I made my way back to the entrance to Egyptian underworld.