【 -·=» Bonus Chapter «=·- 】

ᴏᴋ. ꜱᴏ, ᴛʜɪꜱ ɪꜱ ᴀ ʙᴏɴᴜꜱ. ɪ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇ ᴀ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ꜰᴇʟᴛ ᴛᴏᴏ ʙᴀᴅ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ɴᴏᴛ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀ ʙɪᴛ ꜱᴏᴏᴏ.... ʜᴇʀᴇ. Pᴀʀᴅᴏɴ ᴍʏ ꜰʀᴇɴᴄʜ ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴛᴀʟɪᴀɴ, ɢᴏᴏɢʟᴇ ᴛʀᴀɴꜱʟᴀᴛᴇ ᴋɪɴᴅᴀ ꜱᴜᴄᴋꜱ ᴀꜱꜱ.

∙∙·▫▫♢ |♜ | ᗪᗩᗰIEᖇ'ᔕ ᑭOᐯ | ♜ | ♢▫▫·∙∙

     Right now, I'm really just chilling. I've sat my ass down on my couch, as you typically do, and am now scrolling through social media. I'm constantly getting tagged and shit because... I'm kinda a king? You should know this by now. 

     Use your brain.

     Anyways, everything here is mainly reporters asking for interviews, or my thoughts on certain topics. "What do you think of dogs?" is literally a question I've seen. Why does this matter? And if you're asking, I prefer bunnies.

     Dogs just don't taste that good.

     But all jokes aside, bunnies are fucking awesome. Like, they have huge floppy ears and tiny toe beans. They're small and have such cute little sniffers. And they can be so fucking soft. I had a chinchilla not too long ago, it's like a bunny but... Cloud bunny. The only thing that could top ChiChi, the chinchilla, would be my mate.

     What if me and my Riley get a chinchilla? Oh my gods, we should so get a chinchilla! Riley would love me for forever. I would get to put a cloudy bunny and cuddle my mate at the same time. Oh my fucking gods.

     Then I find a tag that catches my interest. "Let's ask him himself. @DuelWieldingThis , are you really a man? Or are you just a whore?" First off, that seems extremely offensive. Second, what the hell does that even mean? So I read the thread.

     There were the two people this first guy, "Amiel Shaker" and "DickRider." Unique names there. But, they were debating what my role during sex is. A bottom or a top. And apparently, Amiel thinks if I rode a cock, I wouldn't be a man. Which is stupid.

     DickRider, however, says it doesn't fucking matter and that I could be dominant and a bottom. That's... Kind of a power bottom. There's a word for that already.

     So, obviously I should disclose this information. So I reply with,

"Yes."

     Within seconds, I get a reply. "What does that mean?" It's from Amiel.

"It means I am a man and a whore."

     Then, another reply. This time from DickRider. "He's trying to ask if you're a bottom or a top, he just doesn't have a basic vocabulary."

"Then also yes. I can switch things up."

     Then another response, from Amiel. "You take it up the ass?! But you're a dominant man!"

"Yes." I can be dominant and a bottom. The fuck is this guy talking about? He's a dumbass.

     Then the notifications start coming in. So. Many. Fucking. Tags. Most of them saying something like, "DAMIER IS A SWITCHING 👑✨✨QUEEN✨✨👑" or something similar. Didn't know this was such a big deal. Okay. Sure. I should make another reply.

"Why exactly does this matter? I can have a personal life, can't I? What I do with my body is my own business."

"It matters because it means you take a submissive role. Real alphas don't do that." Fucking Amiel is getting on my nerves.

"Alphas can submit all they want. In my case, I never said I was submitting. In fact, I take charge, no matter who's topping who. Don't knock it 'till you try it. Now, again, why should this matter?"

     My phone starts ringing. It's Xandie. The dominant queen of humans and witches, primarily. I pick up the phone and answer, as you typically do.

     "Damier! Why didn't I hear about this any sooner?! This is amazing! We can get you some hot as fuck outfits for your mate- you said that you've been sensing him, right? Oh my gawd! He'd fucking flip if he saw you in some tight stockings- and you admitted that you're a whore! We've gotta have you dress the part, Damier! And-!"

     I end up blocking her out. I don't want to hear her go on about how impressed my mate would be if I wore something sexy as fuck. If we're honest here, I already know what I look like in some nice stockings. I already have a secret stash. 

     I bought them because I figured I could rock them and my mate might like them. Then I got my first pair and realized I was hot as fuck and they made me feel real good, so I bought some more. 

     That's why I usually don't wear typical socks anymore. I just wear some stockings under my slacks. They give me an extra boost of confidence, and I really need that sometimes. Plus they're comfortable. In fact, I'm wearing some right now. 

     And lemme tell you... My legs are so fucking toned and sexy. Especially with these stockings. They're a burgundy, nice and lacy at the top with suspenders. The underwear they're attached to are hi-cut lace briefs, but thankfully there's room for my dong and the lace is somehow comfortable and not too revealing. 

     I'm so fucking sexy.

     Maybe I should take some sexy pics. And no, I'm not sending them to anyone. Sometimes I just wanna look at me being sexy as fuck. Because honestly, I'm hot.

     "Damier! Were you even listening to me?!" Xandie shouts.

     "Honestly?" I ask, "No." She gasps, "I want to take you out shopping to get you all sexy-ed up for your mate!" She shouts.

     "I'm already all sexy-ed up, bitch. Stockings and all. I'm so hot right now, I'd fuck myself if I weren't me," I say.

     "Stockings and all? Bitch, you are not saying what I think you are," she claims. I sigh, "Should I just send you a pic?" 

     She wouldn't think anything of it or get a woman boner. She has her own mate, plus she's gay. I mean, it also isn't the first time we've done something like this. Once she was worried her mate wouldn't like her boobs or her bras, so she showed me a couple of pics. I told her that the lilac suited her eyes more and that her tits were fine. 

     "Fuck yeah! Take some sexy pics, this is payback for my tits! Make sure I get a good view of your dick, too. My tits were right there in my pics!" She responds. That last sentence rhymed. I sigh, acting like this is all a burden. I was gonna take some of these anyways. "Alright, alright. If I have to..."

     So after taking some thirst trap pics, I send them to her. They're about to be delivered, and we're just talking. "So, how's things going with your mate?" I ask casually. I can practically feel her smile grow. "Oh, things a- OH GOD!" She screams.

     "How are you this hot? Fuck, what brand is this? Where did you but these? I have to get some. Is the lace itchy?" She asks. I chuckle, "First, I just am hot. Second, they're called Seins et Morceaux, it's French for 'Tits and Bits.' Third, online. And finally, the lace is actually quite comfortable."

     "Your mate's gotta love your different languages. Like, French is hot, Russian is hot, Italian is hot. Why are so many languages hot?" I chuckle again, "Zitta, puttana." She squeals, "Oooh! What does that mean?" 

     I laugh, with full intent of deception I say, "It means 'I love you, girl!'" She totally fell for it. "That's so sweet! I love you too!" To back up her speech, I receive a text.

ILY SO MUCH (づ ̄ 3 ̄)づ ❤❤❤❤

Cool.

ꜰɪɴ