【 -·=» 1-12 «=·- 】

ʸᵒᵘ ᵏⁿᵒʷ, ᴵ ʰᵃᵈ ᵃⁿ ᵒˡᵈ ᵃᶜᶜᵒᵘⁿᵗ. ᴵ ʰᵃᵈ ᵃ ˢᶦⁿᵍˡᵉ ᵗʳᵃˢʰʸ ᵃʳᵗ ᵇᵒᵒᵏ ᵃⁿᵈ ᴵ ʰᵃᵈ ᵒᵛᵉʳ ²⁰⁰ ᶠᵒˡˡᵒʷᵉʳˢ. ᵀᴮᴴ, ᵗʰᶦˢ ᶦˢ ʳᵉᵃˡˡʸ ʰᵘᵐᵇˡᶦⁿᵍ. ᴾˡᵘˢ, ᴵ ˡᶦᵏᵉ ʷᵒʳᵏᶦⁿᵍ ᵒⁿ ᵃ ˢᵐᵃˡˡᵉʳ ˢᶜᵃˡᵉᵈ ᵃᵘᵈᶦᵉⁿᶜᵉ. ⁻³⁻
ᴬⁿᵈ ⁿᵒʷ ᵐʸ ᶜᵃᵗ ᶦˢ ˡᵃʸᶦⁿᵍ ᵒⁿ ᵐʸ ʷʳᶦˢᵗ. ᴾᵉʳᶠᵉᶜᵗ.
ᴬˡˢᵒ ᵃˡˢᵒ, ᵀʰᶦˢ ᵉⁿᵗᶦʳᵉ ʷʳᶦᵗᶦⁿᵍ ᵖʳᵒᶜᵉˢˢ ᴵ'ᵛᵉ ᵇᵉᵉⁿ ʳᶦᶜᵏ ʳᵒˡˡᶦⁿᵍ ᵐʸˢᵉˡᶠ. ᵀʰᵉ ᵛᵒˡᵘᵐᵉ ᶦˢ ᵃᵗ ⁶⁹.

-·=»‡«=·- Riley's pov -·=»‡«=·-

     It took me a while to regain my awareness. Took a while to convince myself to sit up. To move at all, actually. It took even longer to rejister Mr. John's words.

     Eventually I managed. "Y-you... You.. You alright? I-I don't have to- you're not dying... Are you?" He asks. 

     I dunno. Feels like it. And that's not even a joke. It feels like my heart was ripped out, torn to shreds, and then placed back inside me. It hurts. Damie would've made it better, but he's not here anymore. 

     "I don't know," I reply. "Maybe? Feels like it." His eyes widen. "You aren't allowed to go dying on me, kid. Where does it hurt the most? I'll have a look and figure it out." He states, worry creeping into his voice. Not worry, I think, concern.

     Everywhere hurts. But my neck and head hurt the most. They're really sore. I don't think I should mention how much my heart aches. So, in response, I motion to my head and neck. His eyes widen.

     "Shit. How bad? How fucking bad?! Do you need to go to a damned hospital?! C'mon-you've gone through worse! You getting weak on me now?" The concern is gone, in case you couldn't tell.

     "It's not that bad," I lie. It feels like my head is splitting at the seams. Exposing my lie, I pass out.

🕛 

     I wake up to an annoying beeping. Just... beep- beep- beep- over and over and over again. I don't like it. I don't wanna be out right now.

Damie? Can you do the thingy again? I'm tireddd...

I wait a bit. No response? Is he tired of me? Did I do something wrong?!

Waiixw, waiixw. M'q ws wsvvc. M'q livi, M'q vmklx
livi. Evi csy epvmklx? M'q ws, ws wsvvc. Sl 
ksh, M'q ws wsvvc. M gsyphr'x izir fi xlivi alir csy riihih qi...

[Sweets, sweets. I'm so sorry. I'm here, I'm right here. Are you alright?
I'm so, so sorry. Oh god, I'm so sorry. I couldn't even be there when
 you needed me...]

Damie! Damie. Damie, can you do the thingy thing again, please? Pretty please!

...Csy aerx qi xs xeoi sziv ekemr? Evi csy wyvi? 
Gsqtpixipc wyvi, qsr tixmx weygmwwsr?

[...You want me to take over again? Are you sure? 
Completely sure, mon petit saucisson?]

That's a funny word! Can you say it again, please? What does it mean?

Qsr tixmx weygmwwsr. Mx qierw 'qc 
pmxxpi weyweki.'

[Mon petit saucisson. It means 'my little sausage.']

I'm your little sausage...?

Ciw. M hmhr'x orsa csy'h irnsc fimrk geppih 
e weyweki ws qygl.

[Yes. I didn't know you'd enjoy being called a
sausage so much.]

I like being a little sausage. Anyway, can you?! Pleeeaaase?

Mj csy mrwmwx...

[If you insist...]

     Now content and safe, I let myself slip into the weird head space that is cuddle mode. Damie is sooo soft but firm and chilly. It's amazing. So safe.

∙∙·▫▫♢ |♜ | ᗪᗩᗰIEᖇ'ᔕ ᑭOᐯ | ♜ | ♢▫▫·∙∙

     Alright. I didn't particularly want to take control again, as it tires out the both of us, but I need to make it up to him. I put my job before my own mate. He was so upset when I popped back in. It was horrible. I never want him like that again.

     So I open up his eyes and was immediately bombarded with pain. He's really injured. Shit. I sit up and look around. My eyes quickly land on a man I'm assuming as his 'father.' The bastard that threw him in the cellar.

     His eyes seem to widen as they find mine. I smirk.That's right. Quiver, bitch. I click Riley's tongue. "Soooo... What exactly should be stopping me from reporting all this to the cops? Please, explain," I implore.

     Ugh. Implore. I hate fancy words.

TᕼEᑎ ᗯᕼY ᗪO YOᑌ KEEᑭ TᕼIᑎKIᑎG TᕼEᗰ?

Shut up, Antonio. Nobody cares about your opinion.

     "W-well... I could possibly work out a... financial arrangement with you?" Abusive bastard proposes. Alexander is done watching, so he just takes the control. Ok. Sure. I'll just watch then. "Ⱥ ҍɾìҍҽ? Ӌօմ հմɾէ ⱮӋ ʍąէҽ. Ɱìղҽ. ටմէ, ҍҽƒօɾҽ į ҽղժ վօմ."

      He listens and leaves. A doctor walks in as he leaves. "Um... Hello. Are- wait. You're Riley's mate, yes? Giving protection at it's source?" She asks. The doctor, that is. Alexander nods. 

     "Well... Riley has sustained a few major injuries," she begins, "He has a minor concussion and 3 broken ribs. Along with that, his wrists are broken, and his body is starting to adopt to be an omega. Due to this, he's going to be quite clingy to you and others around him. He'll also be very sensitive and his emotions are going to be amplified. He's also going to start craving the marking process. Do you two have a mind link already? A shared head-space?" She asks.

     Me and Alexander nod. "When he bothers you about his neck being itchy or scratchy, sometimes achy, apply pressure to the neck where the mark will be, the trapezius," she instructs.

ꜰɪɴ

ᴸᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵇᵉ ʰᵒⁿᵉˢᵗ ʰᵉʳᵉ. ᵂᵉ'ʳᵉ ⁿᵒ ˢᵗʳᵃⁿᵍᵉʳˢ ᵗᵒ ˡᵒᵛᵉ.ᵀʰᶦˢ ᶦˢ ˢʰᵒʳᵗ ᵇᵘᵗ ᴵ'ᵐ ᵒᵘᵗ ᵒᶠ ᵇʳᵃᶦⁿ ʲᵘᶦᶜᵉ. 

ᴵ ˡᶦᵏᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ᵖʳᵉᵗᵗʸ ᵈᵒᶜᵗᵒʳ ˡᵃᵈʸ. o(* ̄▽ ̄*)o