♥❤Valentines Special❤♥

ᵀʰᶦˢ ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ᶦˢⁿ'ᵗ ᶜʰʳᵒⁿᵒˡᵒᵍᶦᶜᵃˡˡʸ ʰᵉʳᵉ, ᵇᵘᵗ ᵗʰᶦˢ ᶦˢ ʷʰᵉⁿ ᶦᵗ ʷᵃˢ ʷʳᶦᵗᵗᵉⁿ. ᵀʰᵉ ᵖʳᵉᵛᶦᵒᵘˢ ⁴ ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳˢ ʷᵉʳᵉ ʳᵘˢʰᵉᵈ ᵒᵘᵗ ᵗᵒ ᵍᵉᵗ ᵗʰᶦˢ ᵒᵘᵗ ᵒⁿ ᵗᶦᵐᵉ. ᴵ ʷʳᵒᵗᵉ ³ ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳˢ ᶦⁿ ᵒⁿᵉ ᵈᵃʸ, ˢᵒ ᶠᵒʳᵍᶦᵛᵉ ᵐᵉ ᶦᶠ ᴵ ⁿᵉᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ ᶠᶦˣ ᵗʰᶦˢ ᵘᵖ ˡᵃᵗᵉʳ.

-·=»‡«=·- Riley's pov -·=»‡«=·-

     I woke up with one thing on my mind. It's Valentines Day! Our first ever Valentines together! So I need to make this special. Damie told me that he has plans for a special gift from 8-~8:30AM, so I gotta make my picnic fast. 

     Right now, it's 7:30 AM, and I'm already out so I could keep my gift secret for as long as possible. I have a couple gifts set out for him, and he has a couple set out for me. But I'm gonna get the better gifts because I'm the coolest and bestest. 

     First order of business, get picked up Brucey. That's already done, we're in the car. Driving to the tattoo shop. That's right! Tattoo shop. I'm getting a tattoo done. The one I picked isn't anything obviously about him. The tattoo is a picture of a bee, a teeny teddy bear, and an ant. 

     The ant is Antonio, the bee is Alexander, and the teddy bear is Damie. They're all sitting on a patch of grass. It's really stylized and super cute! 

     "Riley! We're here. C'mon bud, I'll even hold your hand. Tattoos can really hurt," Brucey warns. I giggle and we head into the shop.

🕛🕛

     Okay, so Brucey was right. Tattoos do hurt. But I pressed through it! Second order of business, flowers. Damie loves himself  tulips, camellias, calla lilies, and daisies. We wanted to be as efficient as possible, so we chose an area where we can get most things in good quality.

     By that I mean that the flower shop is literally next door. 

     So we walk in, and are immediately greeted by the smell of flowers. An attendant walks over to us, looking thrilled. "Wow! The King's mate in our flower shop. Well, uhm, what can I help you with?"

     I smile softly at her, "Well, it's Valentines day, as you know, and I wanted to get my teddy bear some flowers!" I explain. I'm really, really excited. Like, blow my socks off excited.

     "Well, do you know what kinds of flowers he likes? Roses, violets...?" She asks.  I list his favorite flowers and she seems really surprised. "Wow. I didn't expect Damier Yanyeznaiyu to like calla lilies," she says, seemingly shocked. 

     Brucey chuckles and says, "Yeah. Could we get a bouquet, though? We have a lot of plans and want to make this quick." I feel like that was kinda rude. But I mean, we are pretty tight on time and this is taking longer than needed.

     "Oh- I'm sorry. I'll go get that arrangement real quick... Tell me, what colors does he like?" She asks. Thankfully she's starting to tighten back up to being more professional. I smile at that, "He likes lighter colors. Yellows, greens, and nice blues would be great."

     "Alright, I'll start on that right now. Come back in around five minutes and it'll be ready for you," she says. We thank her and head out. Next stop, chocolates. Right across the street is a local chocolate shop. I had tried out their chocolate earlier in the week and it was delicious.