【 -·=» 1- 9 «=·- 】

ᴵ ˡᶦᵏᵉ ᵗʰᶦˢ ᵖᶦᶜᵗᵘʳᵉ ˢᵒ ᵐᵘᶜʰ, ᶦᵗ ᵐᵃᵏᵉˢ ᵐʸ ᵇʳᵃᶦⁿ ᵍᵒ ⱽᴿᴿᴿᴿᴿᴿᴿᴿᴿᴿᴿᴿᴿ. ᴵ'ᵐ ᵃˢˢᵘᵐᶦⁿᵍ ᵇʳᵃᶦⁿ ᵛʳʳ ᶦˢ ᵃ ᵍᵒᵒᵈ ᵗʰᶦⁿᵍ. ᴵᵗ ᵗᵒᵒᵏ ˡᶦᵏᵉ ⁵ ʰᵒᵘʳˢ ᵃⁿᵈ ᶦᵗ'ˢ ᵖʳᵉᵗᵗʸ :ᴰ

ᴬˡˢᵒ, ʸᵉˢ, ᴵ ᵈʳᵃʷ ᵗʰᵉ ᵃʳᵗ ᶠᵒʳ ᵗʰᶦˢ ᵇᵒᵒᵏ.

-·=»‡«=·- Riley's pov -·=»‡«=·-
(Same time as last chap., right after ch.7)

     Brucey was now looking nervous. "Uh. Mom. Hi. How... How ya doing?" He tries to recover.

     She so didn't fall for that. "What were you about to say, Bruce?" She presses. If Brucey was an cartoon, he'd be sweating bullets. Instead he's sweating water. "Nothing important, mom. Is it time for dinner?" He asks.

     She gave him a look. "If you say so, Bruce. And yes, dinner's ready. Riley, come on down, too. My honey-bug can't wait to meet you." 

     I tilt my head to the side and ask, "What's a honey-bug? A bumblee?" Brucey chuckles and comments on me being adorable. I ask him if he needs glasses.

     Mrs. Bailey laughs hard at that. "Oh, Riley! You're adorable- but what's a bumblee? I've never heard of that before." 

     How has she not heard of a bumblee? Lucky. "Ya know. A bumblee! It go buzz and bites you? It makes the honeys? A bumblee?"

     She looked really confused. Almost like a sloth trying to eat an American soccer ball. Then it snapped into place. "Riley. You mean a bumble bee?" She asks. Close enough. 

     She continues without an answer. "Anyways, you'll be able to stay the night once you get the go-ahead from my wife. You can borrow some of Bruce's... No- you can wear some of... Well. You can wear some of Brucey's brother's pajamas! They should be a better fit than Bruce's." 

     I nod and she walks away from the door. "C'mon you babe! Let's go eat some good shiiiiiii-ns. Le-... Let's just go to dinner." Brucey says, walking out his door. 

     I follow behind him. "Brucey, why would we eat someone's shins? That doesn't seem very nice." He giggles at that. 

     We make it to the stairs. I swallow. Then, I grab onto Brucey's sleeve and tug at him. He turns to me. "What's wrong?" He asks. I look at the stairs. I hate going down stairs. Or doing anything to do with stairs.

     He seems to catch on. "Do... Are you scared of stairs?" He asks. I need to make a funny to make this seem better. "They're always up to something." I try.

     And it worked. Brucey starts laughing his muscles off, only getting better after a few minutes of ceaseless giggling. "Riley- Riley- my god- wow... Now, do I need to carry you down the stairs?" He asks.

     I look at my socks. They're holey and an off-white. They're too big, but I kinda like the wiggle room. I just nod to Brucey's question, face flushing red.

     "Alrighty. Up we go." He says, picking me up like a princess. I giggle until he takes the first step down. Then I shriek and grab a tight hold on his shirt. If I'm honest, this is really scary. The steps look so small and Brucey's feet are so big, I don't want him to miss a step!

     He seemed to catch onto my panic, though. "Calm down, Babe. I've got you- I'd never hurt you, would I?" He asks. I shake my head no. "Then just look at me and don't think about it. I've got you safe."

Woof, Woof, Bitch. | MxB fantasy [Discontinued]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें