【 -·=» 2-1 «=·- 】

-·=»‡«=·- Riley's pov -·=»‡«=·-

     Me and Damie are cuddling when we hear moving around. "Alright, you two. We'll just leave you to... go at it," Bumblee says. I nod into Damie's throat, even though she can't see me. 

     Then Brucey feels the need to add onto that. "And we don't mean go at ripping out his throat," He adds with a funny voice at the end. Then we hear the door open and shut. Then, the room is filled with a comfy silence.

     But I wanna talk. Conversation, conversation... "How big are you?" I ask. He starts choking on air. After a bit, he clears his throat. 

     "Well, my little Riley... I'm an extreme 9 1/2 inches," He says slowly. I look at him, completely confused. 

     I don't buy it. "You're only 9 1/2 inches," I repeat. He looks at me with wide eyes. "What do you mean, 'only?'" He asks.

     I stare blankly at him. "Even I'm bigger than that," I say. His eyes get even wider. "Wha- How- How big are you?!" He asks. 

     "I'm 5'6"."

.

.

.

.

.

.

     "Oh. Well, if we're talking height, I'm 6'9. Uh... Just to be fair, you have to tell me how big your dick is," he explains. I shrug, "Big enough." He starts laughing at that. 

     I don't get it. It's just my pp. Why does it need to be big? Why would I measure? How would I measure? Why did he measure???

     Like, do you just bring over a ruler and say, "big dicc?" Like... Why though? I'm big enough to aim, I think that's all that matters.

   Then my eyes start tearing up. He immediately notices. "Hey, hey! What's wrong? I swear I won't laugh at that again. What's wrong?" He asks. 

   I put my arms up, needing bigger cuddles. He understands and cuddles me reaaallly close. Now my neck is itchy. After I start scratching at it, Damie moves my hand over and starts doing it for me.

   I feel a little scratch at the itch and was immediately taken over by emotions. So many good feeling. Especially the tingles. I love the tingles. It felt like there was fire going through all my veins, but in an amazingly perfectly wonderful way.

   But that train of thought was immediately cut off when Damie put more pressure into the palm on my nape.

   I melted. I'm now in a state where I have become cookie dough.

Childhood dreams fulfilled.

   It felt like there were snakes in my tummy, wiggling around and making me feel all funny and good. Then there was the fire, the contrasting coolness of his body, The incredible pressure on my neck.

   There wasn't anywhere I'd rather be.

   As he applies more pressure and starts rubbing the skin, giving me a weird massage, everything got x10 more intense.

   I started whining and all that, but he didn't seem to mind and kept going.

   And through it all, Damier was my anchor. I don't know how I would ever be able to let him go.

   He just lay there as he rubbed my neck in the best way there was. He was perfect to me.

   He was alternating between low and high pressure against that spot, and it was perfect. Like little waves of euphoria crashing against me and everything I have. It was perfect.