【 -·=» 1-7 «=·- 】

-·=»‡«=·- Riley's pov -·=»‡«=·-

     When we got into Brucey's room, I had a weird feeling in my tummy. It wasn't a good feeling, either. But Brucey was nice about it when I asked if he was feeling bad. He just said no and asked if I wanted some water.

     I said no, not wanting to be left alone. Well, almost alone.

     Right now, me and Brucey are playing this game called 'Minecraft.' It's really fun and I built a little house for us in a mountain! My bed was on the left side and Brucey's bed was faaaar away on the right.

     "Riley! Oh. god- Riley- there's a skeleton! I'm gonna die- Riley!" Brucey squeals, making me giggle. Brucey's so weird.

     I lean over to his bean bag and pat the top of his skirt on his thigh. "There, there Brucey. I'll go save your stuff!" I comfort with a giggle at the end.

     As soon as we got into his room, Brucey went and changed into a pretty black dress. And lemme tell you, he looks so nice! It went down just below mid-thigh and was pretty fitting to his figure.

     Now, I need to get the stuff Brucey left when Mr. Skelly killed him. And I need to avenge Brucey!

     I run outside our pretty home and find a bunch of skellys outside, ready to shoot me.

     "Brucey, where-where's your stuff?!" I shout, stressed. I don't wanna die from a skelly! I haven't even met my mate!

     "Out front, in front of the hill- to your right- be careful Riley-! MOVE!" Brucey shouts.

     I very quickly got to the front of the hill and grabbed Brucey's stuff, at half my max hearts. As fast as possible, I ran back to our little home, barely surviving.

     "Brucey! That almost killed me!" I shout, shoving him to the side while giggling.

     Then I realize what I just did. I just shoved an Alpha. That's bad- so so bad. "Brucey, I'm sorry."

     He looks at me, confused. Then he stands up to tower over me in all his pretty glory. "What are you sorry for?"

     I was flabbergasted. "I-I shov-ved you o-o-ut of th-the way? Sorry."

Jpeffivkewxih?

[Flabbergasted?]

Yeah! Like, surprised and stuff!

Csy'vi ehsvefpi, qc waiixw.

[You're adorable, my sweets.]

... Hush up!

     I pull myself out of the soft space, as I now call it, and look at Brucey. He had paused our game.

     He's looking at me with his eyebrows waggling. "Sooooo... Your mate? Spill the tea, babe."

     "I don't have any tea."

     "... That basically means 'what's going on' or 'what's the drama.' But you have to tell me nothing but the truth. You're so oblivious, babe." He explains with a chuckle.

     "Well, he's nice! And kinda chilly. And he's a vampire! Sometimes he sounds fluffy. And he likes to hold me and make sure I'm comfy, he calls me 'my sweets,' and he gets me to laugh a lot! I think he likes me, Brucey!" I ramble.

     He seems pleased with my answer, but isn't fully sated. "And what's the lucky man's name?"

     I open my mouth to answer, then immediately shut it. I do that a few times. He said his name was Damier, but said to tell the Nurse and Mandy he's Ethan. But Brucey said no lies.

     Then I figure out what to do. "Brucey, this is secret! No tells, or you make me angry and I won't ever talk to you again." Brucey nods. "And you have to pinky promise." I add.

     He nods and sticks out his pinky. We interlock our pinkies, and shake pinkies, forming our pinky promise.

     I take in a deep breath of air. "Brucey. I don't know why he wants to keep this secret, but his name's Damier. I call him Damie though. And his alibi is Ethan."

     Now he's flabbergasted. "D-Damier?" He gives me his 'are you being serious' face, which is really funny. His eyebrows go all the way up and he angles his head down while keeping eye contact, making his eyes look tiny and his eyebrows huuge.

     I nod. "As in Werewolf King Damier Ya-Yanyeznaiyu..?" He asks hesitantly.

     "I dunno. What's a Werewolf King?" I ask.

     He looks at me like I just told him I read dictionaries and thesauruses for fun.

     Which I don't do.

     He takes in a big breath. "Riley. He's the Lord and King of Vampires and Werewolves. As in, top of the food chain. As in 'really hot good business man that looks all dark and sexy and I'd let him fuck me.' As in 'sexy big shot.' As in 'I'm straight, butt fuck me.' ... Do you get it?"

     I did not get it.

     "Riley! He could be your sugar daddy! Are you not totally into this?!" He asks, shocked.

     "Whuz a sugar daddy? And if he's my mate, then I guess I'm into it." I reply.

     "Don't worry about it. Ask him his last name." He instructs. I nod.

Damie?

Ҩʍɾì.
[Mine.]

Oh! Youuuuu're... Alexander?

ìա.
[Yes.]

Can I call youuuuuu...... Al?

ìա.
[Yes.]

Cool! What's your last name?

Ƕҽզʍìѵ'ա?
[Damier's?]

Ye.

ҽɾçìժɾҽʍçվ.
[Yanyeznaiyu.]

     "His last name's Yanyeznaiyu." I state.

     "Oh fuck." Brucey responds. "Damn. I know the King Alpha's mate. Personally. Damn. Wow..." Then he rambles on and on, muttering things quietly.

     Then the door opens, and I'm met with Mrs. Bailey. "Hi, Mrs. Bailey!" I greet.

     She smiles at me and greets me back. "How're you doing, Riley." She glances at Brucey who's pacing the room in his pretty dress and coat. "What happened to Bruce?" She asks.

     Brucey turns and looks at her. "He's Dam-" I immediately cut him off.

     What do I cut him off with? A brilliant response of, "Hush, Hush up, Brucey!! You promisssed!"

ꜰɪɴ

ᴬⁿᵈ ᵗᵒ ᶜˡᵉᵃʳ ᶦᵗ ᵘᵖ ᵗᵒ ᵖᵉᵒᵖˡᵉ ʷʰᵒ ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ᵘⁿᵈᵉʳˢᵗᵃⁿᵈ. ᴮʳᵘᶜᵉ ᶦˢ ᵃ ᶜʳᵒˢˢ⁻ᵈʳᵉˢˢᵉʳ. ᴴᵉ ʷᵉᵃʳˢ 'ᵗʳᵃᵈᶦᵗᶦᵒⁿᵃˡˡʸ' ᶠᵉᵐᶦⁿᶦⁿᵉ ᶜˡᵒᵗʰᵉˢ ˡᶦᵏᵉ ᵈʳᵉˢˢᵉˢ ᵃⁿᵈ ˢᵏᶦʳᵗˢ. ᴴᵉ'ˢ ˢᵗᶦˡˡ ˢᵗʳᵃᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵐᵃˢᶜᵘˡᶦⁿᵉ, ⁿᵒᵗ ᵃˡˡ ᵐᵃˡᵉ ᶜʳᵒˢˢ ᵈʳᵉˢˢᵉʳˢ ᵃʳᵉ ᵍᵃʸ.

ᵀʰᵃⁿᵏˢ ᶠᵒʳ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵘᵖᵖᵒʳᵗ, ʸ'ᵃˡˡ ⁻³⁻