【 -·=» 1- 10 «=·- 】

Published January 16th, 2021

     ᵒᵏ. ˢᵒ ᴵ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵗᵒ ᶜʰᵃⁿᵍᵉ ᵐʸ ᵒʳᶦᵍᶦⁿᵃˡ ˢᵗᵒʳʸ ᵖˡᵃⁿ, ᵇᵉᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ᵗʰᵉʸ ᵃʳᵉⁿ'ᵗ ʳᵉᵃᵈʸ ᵗᵒ ᵐᵉᵉᵗ ʲᵘˢᵗ ʸᵉᵗ. ᴬˡˢᵒ, ᶦᵗ'ˢ ᵇᵉᵉⁿ ᵃ ʷʰᶦˡᵉ ˢᶦⁿᶜᵉ ᴵ ᵘᵖᵈᵃᵗᵉᵈ, ˢᵒ ˢᵒʳʳʸ ᵃⁿᵈ ʰᵃᵖᵖʸ ⁿᵉʷ ʸᵉᵃʳᵎ ᴴᵒᵖᵉᶠᵘˡˡʸ ᶦᵗ'ˢ ᵇᵉᵗᵗᵉʳ ᵗʰᵃⁿ ²⁰²⁰. ᴬˡˢᵒ, ᵃᵇᵒᵘᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵗᵒʳʸ ᵖˡᵃⁿ. ᴰᵒⁿ'ᵗ ʷᵒʳʳʸ. ᴱᵛᵉʳʸᵗʰᶦⁿᵍ ʷᶦˡˡ ᵇᵉ ᵉᶦᵗʰᵉʳ ᵃ ᵐᵘˡᵗᶦᵖˡᵉ ᵒᶠ ⁵ ᵒʳ ᵃⁿ ᵉᵛᵉⁿ ⁿᵘᵐᵇᵉʳ. 

∙∙·▫▫♢ |♜ | ᗪᗩᗰIEᖇ'ᔕ ᑭOᐯ | ♜ | ♢▫▫·∙∙

     Ohhhh fuuuuuck.

     It sucks ass to be far away from him for too long.  I just wanna cuddle him to a puddle on the ground. If he became a puddle, I would put him in a large, spacious fish tank and cherish him 'till the end of the planet. Maybe longer, if this deal with the Intangibles goes through.

     What in the Seven Levels of Hell is wrong with my mind? A puddle mate? The fuck?

     Anyways, I'm heading back in. With my DII-

🕛 Shhhhhh, Damier. Just shhhhh. 🕛

     Goddammit. It happened again, didn't it? Something weird... uhhhh... My dead brother. 

     Now I'm sad. Fuck. Well, Time to slip into my boy's mind again. Like a puzzle peice sliding into place after being covered in extremely uncomfortable lube, I linked our minds back fully. 

     And immediately, his sweet voice fills my head and puts me to peace.

Heqmi! Heqmi- M fympx e riwx! Qc jmvwx riwx! Erh- erh ai aexglih Hmi Levh erh mx aew wssssss gssp. Fiwx wiqm-Glvmwxqew qszmi iziv!

[Damie! Damie- I built a nest! My first nest! And- and we watched
Die Hard and it was soooooo cool. Best semi-Christmas movie ever!]

You built a nest? Is it nice? Do you like it? Can I see?

CIW! Fyxxxx csy lezi xs kmzi qi ibxve wxvsrk gyhhpiw vmklx rsa. Rs riksxmexmsr.

[YES! Butttt you have to give me extra strong cuddles
right now. No negotiation.]

No negotiation? Man, you're being real tough on me, aren't you?

     His cute giggles fill the silence. I slide deeper into his head, and he hands me the reigns. So sweet of him.  I look around and see a lot of blankets, pillows, sheets, and stuffed animals. 

     His head's poking out, so I pull it back into his nest and look around. I give a whistle and a quick, "Nice. Goddamn." 

     Everything is so damn soft. I need to get softer things for him when he comes to my home so I can top this nest. I'm going to make him so. Damn. Happy

     I'm interrupted from my scheming by Bruce's voice. "Hey, Riley. How 'ya holding up?" I sigh and responded with a quick, "Wrong guy, buddy boy."

     There was silence. "Did... Did his mate just possess him or something?" A feminine voice asks. "Something like that," I respond and poke my head out the side of the nest. 

     Not gonna lie, I can definitely see the appeal of a nest. It's like a hell of a comfy bed, but even better.

     "Are his eyes red?" The feminine voice says again. "Yep," Bruce replies. "How strong is his mate?" The voice asks again.

     This time, I answer. "Yes." Then I, somewhat regretfully, climb out of the nest. Then I hold my hand out to the female and introduce myself. "Hello, ma'am. I am Riley's mate. It's a pleasure to meet you," I say while shaking her hand and smiling.

     "Oh! You... really know how to smile. My name is Dailius Bailey. It's nice to meet you too, Mr...?" She introduces.

     "Sorry, but I cannot tell my name. I hope you can understand," I say. "No, I can't really understand. But if this is serious and Riley at least knows your name, then it's fine."

     "Then we're fine, miss." Then I have him immediately duck down into his nest. So fluffy. Ohhhhh mygawd.

This nest in heavenly.

M orsa! Mx'w xli fiwxiwx. M pmoi csy psxw, fc xli aec. Rsa gyhhpiw.

[I know! It's the bestest. I like you lots, by the way. Now cuddles.]

M'kay, my sweets.

     Then I flip into the somewhat comfortable space of my headspace, away from his. I know what this means. Alexander and/or Antonio have stolen the reigns. They've been doing that a lot. 

     I'm sure they're giving him all the cuddles he could want and more. They might seem spooky, but they're just big teddy bears. It's kind of true about all of us. 

     But you can't judge. Cuddles are the best. I also like garlic bread. I'm only human, after all. 

     Well, technically... But... You get my point- everyone loves garlic bread. And if you don't? 

.

.

.

.

     I will personally end you, Bloody Mary style. Off with your heads. Garlic bread is angelic, and you know it.

ꜰɪɴ