【 -·=» 2-2 «=·- 】

∙∙·▫▫♢ |♜ | ᗪᗩᗰIEᖇ'ᔕ ᑭOᐯ | ♜ | ♢▫▫·∙∙

   I'm not gonna lie. Him demanding for 'the other one' was a surprise for me. And he wanted the leech? Not that Alexander is bad, per say, but... I never expected Riley to take a liking to him. He doesn't talk much and he's...

   To put it simply, he's a kinky bastard. 

   But we still love him because he's like the baby and also the father of the group... at the same time. So, obviously both me and Antonio trust him with our mate. I mean, Riley's Alexander's mate too, so Alexander would do anything to keep him safe and happy.

   But the problem is that I'm bored now. Me and Antonio are sitting in our little headspace. It's completely separate and different from me and Riley's shared space. This one is just for me, Antonio, and Alexander. 

   It's quite nice. Soft grass, a lovely tree. Permanent good weather. Like a picnic every day. But it's still quite boring. I just want to cuddle with my little sausage.

   Antonio starts laughing at that. He never... understood my nickname for our mate. Instead, he's taken to calling him a little pup. It's not very strange for werewolves to call very submissive mates pups. It's actually quite common. 

   Honestly, I'm just glad Alexander is the only one calling him... Something like that, right now. 

   Don't get me wrong, I'm totally up for calling my little mate daddy, but I think it'd be a bit much for him to handle right now. And before you say that calling my little mate daddy is weird, I've called him a sausage. Plus, daddy is completely unrelated to my non-existent father.

   "Antonio! You have to tell me that I'm hot, right now!" I shout. He looks at me and blatantly says...

"ᑎO."

   I gasp, in utter pain and agony. I just want to know if I'm hot and he says no?! I need my tiny mate's reassurance. 

   As if sensing that it was his cue, Alexander pops in and I head to take control. 

   Instead, Antonio ran ahead of me and stole my moment. How dare.

   So I mind link him.

   "Antonio. You fucking bi-"

-·=»‡«=·- Riley's pov -·=»‡«=·-

   I had  gotten my bread. It was very yummy and garlicy. Then Al brought me back to my nest and told me he'd go get one of the others. I just told him to go ahead.

   Now we're here. I'm looking at their eyes and trying to figure out who's coming out. Is it Damie? Or puppy? I get my answer when I see the glowing amber eyes. "Wow! You're eyes are sooooo cute! I love my puppy," I say.

  "YOᑌ'ᖇE Sᑌᑕᕼ ᗩ ᗪᗩᗪᗪY, ᗰY ᒪITTᒪE ᑭᑌᑭ."

   Huh? I blink at him. "Does this mean I get extra cuddles?" I ask. He nods and cuddles me lots of extra. So much extra cuddle. I love it.

   Then I realize something and sit up. "Oh! I- Puppy- I have to get home! Mr. John'll be angry!" Then I take another second to think. "Wait. How did you find me?" I ask.