22

Piper sat in the room as Rosalie was fixing her hair and Alice putting make up on

Piper sat in the room as Rosalie was fixing her hair and Alice putting make up on. Piper was a little unsure about the dress they have picked. It wasn't her. "Knock knock." She heard her uncle Phil and smiled. "I was digging through something's that belong to your mother."

"Phil, you didn't have to..."

"I found a note from her." He said as he handed her the note.

For my little girl,
I may be gone by the time you read this, but know that your father and I loved you very much. Plus if you are reading this than it's your wedding day. The day we would love to see you walk down that aisle.

They say you must have something old, blue, borrowed, and new. Well I believe I have two of those things that you should have. First, old. The locket.

Piper looked at the locket with tears.

Inside holds a picture of us three. You were a beautiful baby and I hope someday you pass this locket down to you children.

Next, something blue. On this day, I give you my wedding dress.

Piper looked up and gasped at the dress.

I told everyone that this dress will be saved just for you. I hope you have a wonderful life with the man you are about to marry.

Love mom and dad.

P.S. your dad gives your future husband his blessing.

"Oh my god." She said as she touched the dress and looked at Alice. "Can I?"

"Yes." Alice said smiling with tears in her eyes that may never fall.

Piper smiled as she walked away to get her dress on. Phil held a flower crown and smiled as she walked out. "You look just like your mother." He said with tears in his eyes. "I have something borrowed." Piper smiled as he placed a flower crown on her head. "This belongs to your aunt Betty. She always lets the family borrow it."

Rene walked in with a smile. "Your something new is this beautiful bracelet."

"Thanks." She said hugging both of them. "I love you."

"Oh honey, we love you too."

"It's time."
~~~
Edward was nervous as he waited for his mate. He was afraid that Piper would have second thoughts. Well that was till he saw her. Everyone disappeared that moment as she walked down the aisle with her uncle.

Piper smiled as she couldn't believe this day was happening. She heard Carson and smiled as she walked by. Edward grabbed her hand and smiled. "You look beautiful."

"You look rather handsome yourself."

"Dearly beloved..."

Everyone watched as the couple stood together at the alter. Reciting their vows to one another and promising til death moved people to tears. Piper and Edward shared a kiss making everyone cheer for the couple. "I love you, Mrs. Cullen."

"I love you, Mr. Cullen."

They saw Carson reaching out for them making Piper take her son in her arms as Edward got beside them. The two walked down the aisle as everyone started to leave for the reception. Piper couldn't wait for their honeymoon. She wants to see what Edward has planned.

 She wants to see what Edward has planned