27

Edward stood by the door thinking of what he needs to say

Edward stood by the door thinking of what he needs to say. He had watched her drink human blood and she cry over how he has treated her. Edward walked over to Piper and knelt in front of her as he looked at her. "I am so sorry for how things have been." He tells her. "It was told that the first part of marriage is hard, but I can't use that as an excuse. I have treated you so badly, baby, but I'm afraid that I won't turn you in time."

"Edward, you should know that it hurt me the most when you left me alone with this pregnancy. I was hoping that you would be happy because Carson was easy." She said as a tear slid down her cheek. "I wanted you to be just like you were when we discovered the truth about Carson."

"I will spend eternity apologizing..." Edward stopped and looked at her.

"What?'

"I thought..." He put he's head to her bump and smiled. "Say something else."

"Umm...your an idiot." She tells him making him laugh.

"She laughed." Edward tells her making Piper look at him in tears.

"You heard her?"

Edward nodded. "I should have never left you alone. Carson was the same way and so will she."
~~~
Piper sat talking to Bella about baby names as Edward walked in. "What are you all talking about?"

"Baby names and I haven't made up my mind yet." She tells him. "I want to wait till she's born to name her."

Edward smiled as he knew Carlisle left with Emmett and Esme to feed. Piper stood up to get her something to drink when she gasped in pain. Bella watched as Edward caught her and carry her off. "Jacob."

"Sam wants the baby dead."

"No." Bella tells him. "You did not agree..."

"No." He said. "That's why Seth and Leah left..." Jacob trailed off as Alice came out dragging Rosalie.

"Piper." Bella said as she ran to her friend.
~~~
"Get her out!"

Edward had to bite in to get their baby out. Piper screaming and crying as Bella ran in and grabbed her best friend's hand. "She's almost here."

Edward pulled a baby out and smiled. "She's here."

Piper smiled as he showed her their daughter. "Hello, Angelina Rose Cullen."

Time froze as Angelina bit Piper causing her heart rate to drop fast. "Edward, I have her." Bella said as Rosalie walked in.

"May I hold her, Bella?" Rosalie asked.

"Sure." She said as she handed Angelina over and looked back at Piper to see Edward biting her all over.

"Piper, baby, please don't leave me." He said in a broken voice as Carson walked in.

"Daddy?"

Edward looked up and saw his son. "Bella, help Alice clean her up. Please, my children need me..." The sound of a howl caught his attention. "No."
~~~
Bella stayed with Piper and squeezed her hand. "I know you hear me and I have a confession. I'm pregnant." She said. "Seth imprinted on Angelina which kept her and Carson safe. I haven't told Jacob about the baby because I was waiting for you to wake up."

Jacob stood at the door shocked by her confession.

"I hope you wake up soon. Edward is a mess without you, but he is trying to be strong for Carson and Angelina." Bella turned and saw Jacob. "I'll talk to you when you wake up."
~~~
Three days passed since Angelina was born. Edward stood in the room waiting to for Piper to wake up. The sound of her heart stopping had him and Carson look at her. Piper opened her red eyes.

 Piper opened her red eyes

Carson Cullen

Angelina Cullen(Her hair color will be explained in the next chapter)

Angelina Cullen
(Her hair color will be explained in the next chapter)

Angelina Cullen(Her hair color will be explained in the next chapter)

Edward's Doppelgänger On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara