10

Piper groaned as she woke up

Piper groaned as she woke up. She looked around taking in her surroundings and realized she's in the hospital. She saw Edward acting like he was asleep when Bella and Renee came in. "Thank god your okay."

"What happened?"

"Edward went to get the car as you finished getting ready to come home." Piper nodded at Bella's words. "He said once he came back, your heel broke and fell downstairs."

"Ouch." Piper responded. "Does Phil know?"

"Yes." Renee said smiling. "I have to go text him and let him know your fine."

"Your texting?" Piper said in shock. Bella nodded with a giggle. "She's finally got it Bella." Bella nodded. "Can you get me some food and get me out of here." Bella nodded laughing. Once she left piper looked straight at Edward. "You faker."

Edward chuckled and looked at his mate. "Are you okay?"

"I'll live and I'm guessing James is gone."

"Yes." Edward kissed her. "Alice wants you to go to prom." Piper whined at that thought.
~~~
Piper was shocked as she looked at herself in the mirror. "Why me?" Bella poked her head through and smiled.

"You look beautiful."

"Why am I going? Why are you not going?"

"Edward wanted to take you for one and two, Jacob didn't want to go, but promised to go to the movies with me." Piper nodded. "Have fun Piper."

"I will." Bella hugged her. "Have fun with Jake." Bella blushed as Piper laughed. She started walking downstairs getting Edward's attention making him gape at her beauty. Edward Cullen knew from that moment that she was his forever.

 Edward Cullen knew from that moment that she was his forever