28

Every thing looked different

Every thing looked different. It was more clearer. Piper raised up and looked around the room till her eyes landed on two figures. "Edward? Carson?" She said as Edward walked over to her to help her off the bed.

"We're the same temperature." He said making her touch his face.

"Mom?"

Piper looked to see Carson and smiled. "Not so little no more."

"He is 18 now within the three days." He tells her.

"Angelina."

"She's perfect." Edward tells her as Carson walked away. "Let's take you hunting so you can meet Angelina."

Piper smiled at the sound of that. She followed him to the window. Edward was shocked by how fast she left. He shook his head knowing she really wanted to see their daughter.
~~~
Carson looked at his sister as he waited for their parents to come back. Hearing his mother laughing had him walk out of the room. Edward took her from his son and turned around. "She's beautiful." She said.

"I think someone has been waiting three days to finally meet her mother." Edward said as he walked over to Piper who took Angelina into her arms.

"You have your grandmother's hair." She said. "Mom's hair was like this honey blonde and I guess that's how she got her name. Angel because that was my mother's nickname."

Edward smiled as Alice skipped over to the family. "Happy birthday."

Piper was confused. "My birthday isn't today though."

"Well think of it as a late wedding gift."

Piper opened it to see a key. Edward smiled as Carson took his sister back. "Where does she sleep?"

"In my arms, Edward or Carson. More so her daddy." Rosalie said.

"Come on and I will show you the surprise."

Piper nodded as she walked with Edward.
~~~
Piper couldn't believe where she was at. "This is ours?"

"Let me give you a tour."

Piper nodded as they walked in. She fell in love with the kitchen, even if she can't no more, then the living. Next was Carson's room, then Angelina's, but she wasn't expecting a bed in their room when they finally got to it. "We don't sleep?"

"It's not intended for sleep." Edward said as he kissed her shoulder.

Piper smiled as she turned around in his arms. She had everything she ever want. Having her children and Edward by her side. It was perfect.

 It was perfect