31

Piper and Edward along with Carson and Angelina arrived in Alaska to ask for help

Piper and Edward along with Carson and Angelina arrived in Alaska to ask for help. Piper was nervous as she looked back at her two children. Edward looked at her and grabbed her hand. "Baby, I promise you that once they know the truth, they will help."

"Something tells me that they will freak out, but they met Carson at the wedding. Why would Irina panic over Angelina?"

Edward didn't know what to say. She made a point and that was the confusing thing. Unless. "Seth." Edward says. "She saw him and still blames them for Laurent's death."

"He came here to kill me because that is what Victoria wanted." Piper said as she looked at her husband. "If he didn't let Victoria still have control over him or if he actually loved Irina, none of this would be happening."

Edward was shocked by what she had said. She pointed out two flaws and both were right. Laurent couldn't love Irina if he was in contact with Victoria. "I would have never thought of that."

Piper smiled as they stopped outside of a house. "Edward." She heard as she got out with Carson and Angelina. "We are sorry..."

"Its not your fault." She said. "Irina is upset because of Seth. If Laurent loved her enough or cut all ties with Victoria, my children wouldn't be in danger."

"We need witness."
~~~
When they arrived back in Forks, Piper was shocked by the witnesses they were seeing. "Oh my god." She said as she looked at Edward. "Their here for us?"

"They want to protect our children knowing that Carson is our first born and some are here to fight the Volturi."

Piper shook her head as she saw everyone here or arriving. There were two missing. "Where's Alice and Jasper?" She asked.

Edward knew and sighed. "They left."

Piper nodded as she saw Angelina ran to her grandparents as she was handed a letter. Piper opened it to see that she needs call someone that Jasper instructed her to do. "You didn't tell me your wife is a shield and has electric."

"You mean I could shock someone."

Edward smiled as Kate was explaining that gift as the two shared a gift. Edward couldn't believe this was all for them. All because he got his second chance. "All this because I fell in love with a human."

"Son, all this is because you are happy and that you have two blessings that we all would want. Its for all four of you."

Edward nodded as he knew Piper figured her shield out. He watched her walk in and call the number she was told to call. "Dad." He looked at Carson. "Is everything going to be okay?"

"I hope so." He says as he wrapped his arms around his son. "Lets hope this isn't a battle."

Carson watched his mom kiss Angelina and then his dad. "I'll be back." She tells him. "I need to meet J. Jenks."

"Be careful."
~~~
Edward smiled as Carson was in his room and his daughter in her's sound asleep. He turned to see Piper making her sigh. "There were documents for Carson, Angelina, and Seth." She looked at him. "What are we going to do?"

"You'll see." He says as he kissed her. "We have a lot of witnesses and we will fight to keep our children safe."

"Even with lives lost?"

"Lets just hope this is not a battle. Just a confrontation."

Piper nodded hoping for the same. They looked outside knowing that sooner or later, it would be time for them to face the Volturi.

 They looked outside knowing that sooner or later, it would be time for them to face the Volturi