7

Piper stood in front of her closet trying to find something cozy to wear

Piper stood in front of her closet trying to find something cozy to wear. She wasn't nervous just wanted to feel comfortable with them and them her. She smiled as she found one outfit that she bought the other day and left to get ready. Piper wondered how she ever got here.

Moving to Forks, falling in love, discovering your a doppelgänger, and that there are vampires. She heard a horn and looked to see Edward. Piper smiled and realized that she was into deep with Edward Cullen. She walked out of her room and downstairs. Piper noticed a note from Bella.

𝒶𝓋ℯ 𝒶 𝓃𝒾𝒸ℯ 𝒹𝒶𝓎 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽 𝒞𝓊𝓁𝓁ℯ𝓃𝓈.
ℒℴ𝓋ℯ ℬℯ𝓁𝓁𝒶

Piper smiled and shook her head before walking out the door. Edward looked up and smiled as he saw his mate walking to him. "Ready?"

"Yeah." She replies.
~~~
Piper smiled at the house. "I have seen beautiful houses before, but this one tops it off." Piper tells him. Edward chuckles and kissed her cheek.

"Let's go in." Edward tells her as he leads her to the house. Piper was in aww when she saw the inside. Edward smelt the food and sighed. "I told them not to do this."

"Actually I'm glad that they did." Piper replies. "I over slept so I couldn't eat while I had to get ready."

"You should have said something." Edward tells her. "I would have stopped to get you something to eat." Piper smiled as they walked in. "Piper this is my mother for all pretenses Esme."

"Hello Esme."

"We were just fixing Italiano for you." Esme replies as she walked over and hugged Piper. "Thank you for making my son happy."

"Your welcome." Piper replies. She felt eyes on her making her look. She saw Rosalie glaring. "Is there something you like to say."

"You put us in danger."

"I know all about the rules and the dangers." Piper said. "I'm not going to tell anyone about you guys because that's not my story to tell." Alice walked in with a bouquet of flowers she picked and skipped over to Piper.

"Hi Piper, I'm Alice." She said hugging her. "I can't smell her."

"Maybe it's because she's not a bloodsinger." Edward replied. Piper saw Jasper and nodded at him knowing he was new to the diet.

"You won't hurt her Jazz."

"It's fine Alice." Piper tells her. "I rather have him get used to me instead of pressuring him to get around me." Edward smiled as he dragged her away from the kitchen as they continued to cook.
~~~
Piper smiled as she walked upstairs with Edward. She saw the graduation tassels. Edward noticed and chuckled. "It's a joke."

"That is a nightmare." Piper replies. Edward grabbed her hand and dragged her to his room. The two walked in making Piper smile. "Wow."

"This is ummm.. my room." Piper looks at him. Than back to the room.

"Edward, I love your room." Piper tells him as she wraps her arms around his neck. Edward put his hands on her waist as they slowly swayed. "You don't have to be embarrassed." Edward smiled.

"Your too perfect." He tells her. Piper smiled as she kept eye contact. "What are you thinking, my love?"

"You." She tells him honestly. Edward smiled as he kissed her. Piper kissed back not wanting this moment to end. Edward pulled back and looked at Piper.

"I want to show you something." Piper nodded. Edward tossed her on his back making her laugh. "Hold on tight, my love." Piper smiled as he jumped from his balcony to the tree. Piper giggled as he climbed the tree to show her the view he likes to look at.
~~~
Esme smiled as she heard the two laughing. "He's happy again." Carlisle nodded. Piper was all Edward needed to be happy. "I'm glad he got a second chance."

When I told him that she killed herself, he broke down." Carlisle said. "He truly loved her even when I turned Rosalie, he wanted Piper."

"You can't help who you love." Esme replies. "Piper is his second chance and things might be better than it was the last time."
~~~
Piper smiled as Edward played the piano. She laid her head on his shoulder as she enjoyed the music. Edward looked at her with a smile as he played making Piper lay her hand on top of his as he played. She let her fingers follow his which made him happy. "This is beautiful." She replies.
~~~
"Renee, I promise that I'm enjoying it here." She said. Piper laughed at her aunt as she listened to Renee talk about her's and Bella's conversation. "Wait! What did Bella tell you?" Piper listened and blushed. "Oh my god!" She cried out. "Okay, yes I caught someone's eyes and yes we've been talking."

Edward arrived in her room making her smile. "I have to go." Edward chuckled at what Renee just said. "Bye." She hung up and looked at him. "How long were you here?"

"For awhile, I just didn't want to some up yet since Jacob and Bella were talking." Edward said. "I hid in the forest line till I could come in." Piper giggled. "I wanted to try something."

"What would that be?" Piper asked. Edward leaned in and kissed her. Piper kissed him back. Edward wanted to test his limits. He laid her down gently making Piper hold onto him. Edward eyes turned black, but not for hunger. Piper gasped at the sudden move as she felt his hands. Edward looked at Piper as she just nodded. That night brought them closer.

 That night brought them closer