29

"I forgot to tell you, but Seth imprinted on Angelina

"I forgot to tell you, but Seth imprinted on Angelina." He said. "I was fine with it as he never caused us problems."

Piper looked at him smiling as she wrapped her arms around him. "I don't mind it because I know sweet little Seth will keep her safe." She said. "Plus, I need to talk to a certain human about the pregnancy announcement she did while I was asleep."

Edward chuckled as they walked out of their house to see Carson chasing Angelina. Carson stopped when he saw his parents making him smile. "Hi." He said as Angelina ran over and wanted to be held.

Piper picked her up and kissed her daughter as she wanted her father. "Someone finally has him a little girl."

"Yep." He said. "Let's go in."
~~~
Emmett heard them walking in making him smirk. "Break any beds?"

Piper walked over and looked at him. "And the couch." She said as she walked away. "Edward thinks that we are worse."

"Its true." He said.

"Hello!" Carson said looking at his parents. "You two have a son and a daughter in the room. I don't want to hear anything about your...ugh."

Piper and Edward laughed as Carson took his sister and left the room. "That worked." Piper said as she saw Bella. "Now, tell me all about this pregnancy that you told me while I was in transition."

Bella smiled. "I just found out and Jacob.." Piper growled as she didn't know how he felt. "Is happy."

Piper nodded as she heard the phone ringing. "Um..."

"It's Charlie." Bella said. "He's been calling."

Piper sighed as she knew what they would have to do. Move.
~~~
"So blood makes them age quicker?" Piper says as Carlisle nodded. "Wow. I never knew that, but my little girl looks like my mother."

"Hence her name." Edward tells them. "I hate that we have to lie to Charlie and them, but its for their safety."

"Agree."

"You idiot!" They heard Bella. "Why did you do that?"

"I know you don't want your cousin gone and I know that you want to watch them grow up and same for our child for Piper." He said. "So Charlie knows and he will be here in a few."

Piper turned around as Edward held her tight. "Baby, calm down." Edward tells her. "We got this under control. All we have to do is practice before he arrives."

"How hard can that be?"
~~~
"Okay, this is harder than I thought."

Edward chuckled as he kissed her. "You're doing fine." He tells her as they heard a knock. "Carson, you have to stay hidden, we will just tell him your taking a nap."

"Okay." He said as he looked at Angelina. "Do what mom and dad tells you."

"Okay." She said as she grabbed Edward's hand making Piper smile and kiss her son's head.

"Show time."

Edward stood by watching Piper talk to Charlie like she usually does. He was shocked with how perfect she was doing this. She was amazing. It's like she never turned. He heard Emmett say making Edward smile. Angelina walked in smiling. "Hi." She said.

Edward watched Charlie smile at Angelina as Piper explained how they found her while on a daily walk and they took her in as their own. When Charlie stood up and hugged Piper, he left. "That was amazing."

"Thank you." She said.

Edward kissed her. "I don't see how she is a vampire when she is so tamed."

Piper looked at Edward. He may not be able to read her mind, but he knows Emmett is in for it now. "Okay, tough guy, Rosalie wouldn't mind me beating your ass."

"Nope." She said as she held Angelina as Alice stood beside her.

"I already know who wins." She said.

Jasper followed them outside. The Cullens, Jacob's small pack, and Bella followed to watch. Emmett carried a big rock over making Piper look at Edward. Arm wrestling was something that Emmett decided. "On three."

Once three was said, Piper's arm didn't move one bit as Emmett struggled. She slammed his hand down and smiled. "Not so strong now, are we?"

"Another round."

They all started laughing as Piper shrugged. Jasper decided to join making Piper sigh. "Edward, I think they don't know me so well."

"Why's that?"

Bella laughed. "She likes a challenge." She said. "Piper is just going to have fun."

Edward shook his head as he watched Piper fight Emmett and Jasper. Alice stood beside Edward with a smile. "I told you that everything was going to be fine." She tells him. "Piper is now my sister and I'm going to love every minute of it."

Edward smiled as he knew he would love having Piper by his side forever. Looking at Carson and Angelina had him smiling. He had everything he could ever want. Piper and his children.

 Piper and his children