5

Piper sighed as she woke up

Piper sighed as she woke up. Edward wasn't going to be there and she wanted to actually ask him a question. Piper was close to learning their secret. A secret that will change everything. She grabbed the sticky note that had the address to the book store and walked out of her room. "Bella?" She questioned as she opened the door to see Bella on the phone with Jacob.

"Jake, I'll call you later." Bella blushed with a smile. "Bye."

"Should I know what's up with the blushing?" Piper asked.

"No." Bella blushed. "Fine. Jacob is coming to the house in a couple of days to watch the game with dad."

"And?" Piper said as she walked out of the room with Bella.

"And he wants to hang out." Bella blushed.

"Like a date?" Piper asked again as they made it to the truck. Bella didn't reply making Piper smile. "I'll help you."

"Thank you."
~~~
Piper sighed as she hated going to school and no Edward there. She ignored the conversation Bella and Jessica talking about prom. "Piper!"

"Hmm." She replied.

"We were wondering if you would like to come to Port Angeles." Bella asked. "I'm not going to prom, plus you had plans to visit the book store."

"Sure." Piper said as she stood up. "I need to go to my locker." Bella nodded as Piper left. Piper pulled her phone out and called Edward just for it to go to voicemail. "Hey Edward, I thought I could call and talk to you, but I guess you left your phone home. Be careful and have fun." She hung up and sighed.
~~~
Edward listened to the message and sighed. He hated not talking to her, but he was focused on what to tell her about them being vampires and her being a doppelgänger. His afraid to lose her. Edward sighed as he looked at the picture of him and Piper from 1918. "I'm not going to lose you again."
~~~
Later that evening, Piper sat in the dress shop watching Jessica and Angela try on dresses. She decided to look around and keep in mind in case she goes. Piper sighed as she decided to go to the bookstore. "Hey I'm going to the bookstore before it closes."

"Bye Piper."

"Be careful." Bella said as Piper nodded and left. Piper sighed as she knew that what she's looking for will give her answers. Piper smiled as she saw the book store.

"Hello." She tells the owner as she walked towards the book to look for one specific book. She looked for awhile till she finally found the book she's been looking for. Piper smiled as she grabbed the book and paid for it. "Thank you."

"Have a nice night."

Piper walked out and was shocked to see that it was dark. "How long was I in there?" She asked herself as she started walking. She pulled her cell phone out and looked for a signal and sighed when she didn't get service.

"Hey." She heard and looked to see two guys she went to go forward, but saw two more.

"Shit!" She mumbled as she ran up the steps just to bump into more. "Just my luck."

"Hey beautiful." One said.

"Hey we saw you and your friends at the shop."

"Please leave me  alone." She begged. "I have money if that's what you want."

"We don't want money, we want you to hang with us." One slurred. They started circling her.

"Please leave me alone." Piper said as one starting touching her. "Leave me alone." Piper said as she punch him in the face. Before anything else could happen, a car came to a squealing stop. Piper saw Edward. "Edward?"

"Wrong move." One guy said.

"Get in the car." Edward tells her. Piper nodded and ran to his car. Edward growled making the men back away before Edward relaxed and walked back to the car. Piper looked at him as he drove off.
~~~
"I should go back there and rip there heads off."

"That's a bad idea." Piper tells him.

"You don't know what they where thinking." He tells her.

"And you do." Piper asked.

"Calm me down before I go back there."

"You should put your seatbelt on." Piper said. She didn't know why, but that was the only thing that came to her mind.

"You should put your seatbelt on." Edward said.

Piper looked at him. "Pull over." Edward looked at her. "Pull over dammit." Edward pulled over.

"What?" Piper kissed him causing Edward to calm down. He relaxed and kissed back. Piper pulled away and looked at him with a slight blush.

"Are you okay?" She asked. Edward nodded.
~~~
Piper walked to the restaurant when Bella, Jessica, and Angela walked out. "Hi." Bella turned and hugged her.

"Where were you?"

"I kinda of got..."

"I'm sorry I kept her away from dinner." Edward said. "We bumped into each other and started talking." Piper blushed a little making Bella smirk.

"Well we got to go." Jessica said. Piper looked at Edward and he understood.

"I want to make sure she eats." Edward said.

"That's thoughtful." Angela said smiling.

"Very thoughtful."
~~~
Piper sat in Edward's car after dinner. Piper looked at him. "Why did you save me?"

"I'll explain later." Edward tells her. "I'm sorry for not providing all the answers, but I want you to figure it out." Piper nodded and saw she reached the Swans house.

"Thank you Edward."

"Anytime." She kissed his cheek before getting out and walking towards the house as Edward left knowing the truth of them has been discovered.

When should Piper and Edward have a baby? Thoughts...

Edward's Doppelgänger On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara