16

Piper was glad she was going to see her uncle

Piper was glad she was going to see her uncle. Edward held her in his arms as she was uncomfortable. The closer she got to the due date, the more she seemed to struggle. Edward kissed Piper's head. "Comfortable?"

"A little." She replies. "I just need tons of pillows and I will feel more comfortable."

Edward chuckled at he comment and took his coat off. "Does this help?" He said as he laid the coat on her. Piper nodded and closed her eyes as she finally could doze off. Edward heard the baby's thoughts and smiled.
~~~
Piper smiled as she saw her aunt and uncle. "Phil! Renee!" The two turned to see a very pregnant Piper and smiled. Piper hugged the, and sighed. "I'm sorry Bella decided to wait till Jacob came."

"It's fine." Renee said. "We get to meet Jacob soon."

"How's the baby?" Phil asked.

"Kicking." She replies. "I'm tired so can we go."

"Of course." Phil replies as he grabbed the bags. Edward started helping as Renee helped Piper to the car. Piper couldn't wait to sleep as she was in pain and tired. Edward smiled at her with love and Phil smiled.

"Can I ask Piper to marry me?" Edward asked. Phil smiled and patted Edward on the back.

"You make my niece happy and stayed with her through this pregnancy. You have my blessing." Phil tells him. Edward smiled and nodded knowing Phil liked seeing his niece happy and in love.

"Let's get her to the house so she can get some rest." Edward said making Phil smile. Edward was the right guy for his niece and is happy.
~~~
When they arrived at the house, Edward picked up a sleeping Piper. Renee smiled as she watched Edward carrying her. "Follow me and you can lay her in there." Renee said.

"Of course." Edward replies. Once they reached Piper's room, Edward laid her down and left to get their luggage. Renee smiled at the young girl. She left to get a warm blanket since Piper has been freezing.

"Get some sleep." Renee tells her as Edward walked back in. "Same for you." Edward nodded as Renee left. He shut the door and walked over to his mate.

"Goodnight my love." He said kissing her head. Edward pulled her close making her smile as she felt comfortable with him by her side. Edward decided to act like he was sleeping incase Phil or Renee comes to check on them. This will be a wonderful weekend for them.

 This will be a wonderful weekend for them