11

Piper smiled as she woke up

Piper smiled as she woke up. Today was her birthday and the next day was Bella's. Piper heard her phone bing making her go look. She saw a lot of messages. One from Phil, wishing her a happy birthday as did the other messages. She saw one from Edward telling her to look out side. Piper looked out her window to see Edward with a bow on making her laugh.

Edward heard her laugh and knew to kill his sister once he saw her. Piper walked out not knowing about her gifts as she wanted to be with her vampire mate. "Happy birthday, beautiful."

"Aren't you the best birthday present." Piper tells him as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"I might not kill Alice now." Edward said as he kissed Piper.

Piper smiled and looked at him. "I wouldn't have let you."
~~~
Piper arrived at her locker as Bella walked over with a present behind her back. "Happy birthday." Piper smiled and took the gift. "I know you won't be home till later so I thought I'll give this to you as I'm hanging out with Jacob."

"Bella." Piper said as she opened it. She smiled at the picture of her and Bella. "I love it." Piper hugged Bella.

"Piper, you have become more of my sister than a cousin." Piper hugged Bella as Edward stood by smiling. "I'll see you later." Bella tells her smiling as she saw Edward. "Don't hurt her."

"Wasn't planning on it." Edward tells Bella as Bella walked away.

Alice skipped over to Piper and Edward with a smile. "Happy birthday."

"Thanks." Piper said. The bell rang before she could say anything else.

"Don't forget to wear it tonight."

"I won't."
~~~
Piper smiled as she arrived at the spot Edward first took them. Piper was confused as they were supposed to went straight to the Cullens house. "Why are we here?"

"I want to give you something." Edward said as he pulled out here gift.

Piper opened it and gasped at the necklace. "Edward..."

"This was the exact same necklace I gave Piper before I got sick." Piper looked at him. "She wore the necklace all the time until I got sick and she gave it to me so I will know that she was with me." Piper didn't know that she was crying. "After I woke up, she was already gone and all I have left was this necklace." Edward looked at her as he had tears that would never fall as he wiped her tears. "I wanted you to have it."

"Edward, I don't know what to say." She tells him. "I love you."

"I love you Piper."
~~~
They arrived at the Cullens and Piper was in the dress that Alice got her and it was time for the party. Piper gasped at the cake. "You guys didn't have to fix me a cake."

"It's your birthday and plus Alice was hard to keep calm." Carlisle tells her. Piper giggled as her and Edward sat down.

"Time to open your gift." Alice said.

After awhile, Piper got to eat some of the cake as Alice and Rosalie spoke. "Is Bella looking forward to her birthday."

"Bella is more mature than me. She thinks birthdays are for children and that one gift is all that should matter."

"Wow."

"Well, when you grew up having to be the adult since your mother is childish, than you have different views from everyone." Piper tells them. "Now I'm different."

"What do you mean?" Esme asked.

"I like birthday parties because it brings memories of my parents and the small parties they threw." Piper tells them as Edward walked to her and hugged her from behind. "It's the only thing that brings me closer to them."

"They gave you to Edward." Esme tells her. "Edward has never been this happy since the original doppelgänger passed, but now, now your here and that means the world to us." Piper smiled.

"You really made things easier." Rosalie spoke up. "Jasper is learning more on how to control his thirst."

"Encourage him guys. Don't let his gift over power him." Piper tells them. They all smiled and started talking about other things.
~~~
Piper along with Peter and Janet looked down on Edward and Piper who were dancing with smiles on their face. "She brought him back." Piper said.

"You didn't know that he was turned." Peter tells her. "Our daughter is just like you."

"No she's not." Piper said. "She's given him more love than I did as I had another suitor. I loved Edward, but I also loved another. Edward's death is what made me realized I loved him more and that's why I did what I done."

"Piper, back than was different and you can't help who you fell in love with." Janet tells her.

A little boy that looks like Edward, but has Piper's eyes stood beside them. "Is that them?"

"Yes it is." Piper said as she felt her other loves arms wrap around her. "That's Piper and Edward. They will love you when the time comes."

"Which will be soon." Janet tells her grandson. They all looked back and smiled.

"He's happy and that's all that matters to the two of us." Bradley tells her. Piper laid her head against his chest as she looked back at Edward and the doppelgänger.

"Everything fell right into place." Piper said as they disappeared.

" Piper said as they disappeared

Edward's gift