24

Piper woke up to see feathers everywhere

Piper woke up to see feathers everywhere. She smiled as she laid back. Edward walked in and saw her. "How do you feel?" He asked as she raised up.

'Amazing." She said as she walked over to him. "Why?" Edward grabbed her hand and should her the bruises. "So."

"I knew last night shouldn't happened."

"Are you saying you didn't enjoy it?"

"No. Last night was just like the first time. It was the best night of my life, but better as you are my wife now. I just won't do it no more."

"What? No. I refuse to let you ruin our honeymoon because you refuse to have sex with your wife." She says.

"I've already ruin it." Piper walked away as she wished she never left Carson home. "Baby..."

"Don't." She said as she walked out on the beach and Edward knew he ruined their honeymoon by saying just that. He sighed as he sat down and wished he never said that. Now he has a pissed of bride.
~~~
Through out the week, Edward has taken Piper swimming in the mountains, they even played chess, but not once have they done anything. She even met the house keeper who lived on the island.

Piper has wore the lingerie's, danced around in her underwear, she did everything and Edward did everything he can to not touch her. Till Piper gave up.

One night, Piper was sound asleep as Edward laid beside her. Her dream was of them enjoying their time on the beach. She smiled as he kissed her and carried her off to their room. She woke up with a gasp before she started to cry. "What's wrong?"

"It's nothing." She said as she got out of the bed and walked to the window.

"Was it a nightmare?"

Piper shook her head no as her tears fell silently. Edward walked up behind her and hugged her. "It felt real and when I woke up, I knew that nothing has happened."

Edward looked at her knowing he has hurt her by refusing to touch her. He touched her cheek making her look up at him as he kissed her. Piper wrapped her arms around him as he carried her to the bed. "I love you so much and I'm sorry for what I have done."

"Edward, everyone gets bruises, some likes it rough and then there's the other way that really bothers me, but a couple getting bruises on them is normal." Piper tells him. "Just take it at your on pace like the first time. I love you."

Edward smiled as he was just going to let go. She didn't care as it was normal and consensual. Tonight, he was going to make up for the days he screwed up. Tonight, it was just them.