14

Four months into them being gone, Piper has started getting sick which worried Edward

Four months into them being gone, Piper has started getting sick which worried Edward. Bella noticed that Piper hasn't been eating much and Charlie began to worry. He told Phil which made Phil laugh knowing why. Piper Dwyer is pregnant. "I'm what?"

"Phil believes you're pregnant."

"Yeah right." Piper said as she walked into the bathroom. "I would know if I'm late."

"Have you even checked." Bella asked. Piper rolled her eyes and walked to her room to check her calendar. Piper looked at the calendar and froze from shock.

"How?" She ran and called Edward. "Get here now."
~~~
Edward sat on Piper's bed frozen. He knows Piper never cheated as she was with him. The impossible that he was told since he turned happened. "Your pregnant?"

"With your baby." Piper said. Edward sped over to her and kissed her. Piper smile into the kiss knowing for a fact that he was happy.

"I'm calling the others." Piper nodded as she watched him leave. Piper smiled as she laid down. She started thinking of everything to now. She never thought that loosing her parents, moving in with her uncle, than to Forks, but meeting Edward Cullen and learning more about vampires and shifters.

"Their moving back." Piper nodded as she felt Edward lay beside her. "Get some sleep."

"Goodnight."