6

Piper stood in front of her mirror wondering if it was a good idea to confront Edward

Piper stood in front of her mirror wondering if it was a good idea to confront Edward. She looked at herself and knew that he has rights to know and that she wasn't going to back out. "No matter how much I love him."

Piper gasped. She was unconditionally in love with Edward. Piper smiled as she grabbed her bag before walking out and into Bella's room. "Hey, are you ready?" Piper asked.

"Yeah." Bella said happily as she grabbed her things and walked out. "You look happy."

"I have just admitted to myself that I'm in love." Bella stopped and looked at Piper.

"With Edward?" Bella asked. Piper blushed nodding. "I knew it!"

"Hey! Your in love with Jacob." Piper pointed out making Bella blush. The two looked at one another and laughed.
~~~
Piper was walking on the grass heading to class when she saw Edward with his family and decided that what she had to say was important. She started walking towards them. Edward smiled, but it flattened as Piper walked by without saying anything. Rosalie knew what was happening and stopped him.

"Don't go." Rosalie tells him making Edward glare.

"His already there Rose." Rosalie watched Edward leave. She didn't want this life for Piper, but knew Edward didn't want to loose her again. The words he said to Carlisle when she was in transition came back. "Piper is the only one I will love. She's not like her. I don't see why you wasted time on turning her thinking she would be mine after I done told you Piper is all I want."

"Your thinking back to the day you turned." Emmett asked her.

"Carlisle turned me for Edward and all he wanted was Piper. The words he said hurt and I was shocked he didn't see me the way you do." Rosalie tells Emmett. "He looks at Piper with the same look you look at me with."

"Rosalie, his heart was only made for one and that's Piper." Alice said. "No matter how much you and him try to protect her, Piper will be one of us."
~~~
Piper stopped at a fallen tree and heard Edward stop a couple feet behind her. "Your incredibly fast." She started out as flashbacks started flowing through her memories. "Your incredibly strong." She turned. "You speak like your from another time." Edward looked at Piper. "I know what you are. What the cold ones are."

"Sat it." Edward said as he walked up to her like he was stalking his prey. "Out loud." Piper connected her brown eyes with his golden ones. "Say it."

"Vampire." Piper said not looking away.

"Are you afraid?" He asked.

"No."

"Than ask me, what do we eat." Edward said.

"You wouldn't hurt me." Piper said as she touched his cheek. Edward closed his eyes and vamped away leaving behind a shocked Piper.

"Me and my family are different." He started out. "We're not nomadic."

"What year were you turned?"

"1918." He answers. "Carlisle found me when I was dying from the Spanish influenza." Piper looked at him. "There's something you should know."

"What's that?"

"Your my mate, but your also the doppelgänger of my first love." Edward tells her. Piper walked over to him and hugged him causing him to hug her back. "She killed herself the day I turned."

"I'm sorry." Piper tells him.

"She wasn't lying when she said she couldn't live without me." Edward said as he looked back at her. "I got another chance with you." Piper smiled. "I love you Piper Dwyer."

"I love you Edward Cullen."
~~~
The next day, Edward and Piper walked through the woods on a rainy day. Edward was telling her stories about himself and Piper. Piper smiled as she was just like her doppelgänger. Edward held her hand as he spoke about the others once he was done talking about the doppelgänger, but knew it was time to move forward and love this doppelgänger more as she was his mate.
~~~
Piper was outside cleaning Bella's truck as Bella was doing homework. Edward smirked and jumped on the top of the truck causing Piper to look up. "You know, you could at least act human."

"Your coming to our house tomorrow." Edward tells her as he walked to the dent in Bella's truck and fixed it.

"With your family?" Edward nodded. "I have never met someone's parents before nor have I dated."

"Your worried about them not liking you?" He asked. She nodded. "And yet, your not worried about being a house full of vampires."

"I guess not." She replies with a smile. Edward's face changes making Piper look at him worriedly. "What's wrong?"

"A complication." Edward tells her and kisses her. "I'll see you tomorrow."

"Bye." She said as she saw Jacob and Billy pulling in. Bella ran out and hugged Jacob making Piper smile at the two. Piper was happy with her loved one and so was Bella who she has grown closer to.

 Piper was happy with her loved one and so was Bella who she has grown closer to