Chapter 15~Look What the Cat Dragged in

Hello, beautiful people... I was just sittin around procrastinating studying for my English test tomorrow and I decided that I would write another Chapter. I might even write 2 Chpaters tonight!

Chloe's POV:

I woke up on the couch with Cameron's arm over my body, keeping me warm. I rubbed my eyes and thought about everything that had happened last night, or should I say early this morning. I removed Cameron's arm off of my body and sat up. That only lasted for about 3 seconds before Cam pulled me back into his chest. 

"Cammmm let me get up." I whined. I really needed to get up and get ready for the first day of school since our 2 week break, 

Cam grunted in reply.

"Come on, we need to get ready for school."

"Fine," Cameron finally agreed to my requests and let go of me. "Can you make me breakfast though?" he asked smiling with his eyes still closed.

"Sure. Anything for my boyfriend." 

And with that final saying I got up and went into Cam's bathroom to take a shower. After those 15 minuets of pure relief, I got dressed in white jeans, a mint green tank top with a bow on the front, pearl earrings, and sandals. I put my hair in the Ariana Grande hairstyle and put a mint green bow in front of the hair tie. I brushed my teeth and applied some mascara and eyeliner. After that I went down stiars to see a freshly showered Cam standing in the kitchen eating a granola bar.

Once he saw me enter the room he said "Ready to go?"

"Yeah, but I thought you wanted me to make you breakfast?"

"Eh...I was kind of joking."

"Ok well let's go"

We hopped into Cameron jeep and rode to school.

Once we got out of the car everyone started looking at us and I could tell they were talking about.

Cam told me to ignore it and grabbed my hand and yelled out to everyone "Attention, Chloe Marie Smith and I Cameron Alexander Dallas are officially dating."

With that announcement, I started blushing drastically. My face turned as red as a tomato from embarassment.

I suddenly felt someone tap my shoulder and once I saw who it was, my face turn red from anger. 

Uh oh....who is it???

Song: ∆Right Where You Are by: Jack and Jack∆

My absolutely cliché lifeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें