Chapter 13~ Meeting Magcon

∞So this doesn’t really pertain to MACL, it’s about my other book called About a Girl. At first the book was going to be supernaturalish but now it’s going to be in plain English, about a girl. The girl has some things going on in her life that are difficult and this girl doesn’t really let people into her life. I’m going to make the old version of About a Girl another book titled, The Family Secret. So basically everything that I wrote for AAG is still going to made into a book but just with a different title:) Once I finish MACL I will publish the first 3 chapters of The Family Secret then possibly, publish the first two chapters of AAG. So right now I’m writing 3 books at once and I have soccer games/practices along with school starting on the 8th. Also just some personal things goin on in my life so bear with me! Thanks you so much to the few people that read my book. I think I have around 107,108 reads which, probably isn’t alot to some people but, it’s huge to me. I came onto Wattpad thinking that no one would even read this book so thank you for the votes and reads!

®One more thing!!! I’m going to start writing my personal songs choices that I have been listening to lately. On every update I will do this. SO this week…

∆No Flex Zone by:  Rae Sremmurd∆

Chloe’s POV:

I woke up and the plane was landed. Cam and I grabbed our carry on items and got off. We went straight to our beach house and our bags were already waiting, along with some boys from Magcon and Kennedy and Amelia.

“Chlo!” Amelia screamed out.

“Heyyy.” I said very awkwardly.

Amelia looked so happy to see me. She was probably relieved that she didn’t have to be around 4 boys and Kennedy anymore.

Cameron stepped up beside me and said to his friends “Hey guys, this is Chloe and I see that you already met Amelia and Kennedy.” Then he turned to me and said “Chloe, meet 4/9ths of Magcon. These are Taylor, Nash, Jack Johnson, and Jack Gilinsky.” 

“Hey.” I said quietly. 

They all said hi back and then we just stood around and it was pretty awkward. 

“Let’s play a game.” said Taylor.

“Which one?” asked Kennedy.

“Never have I ever.” Taylor said with a sly smile appearing on his face.

We all agreed and the girls and I went to grab the alcohol and cups while the boys made a beach fire and started coming up with some things to say.

“Hey guys, could you not sit next to Taylor?” asked Kennedy.

“Awww too bad.” said Amelia.

Kennedy glared at her and parted her lips to say something but was interrupted by Lia laughing hysterically.