Chapter 1~The Move From Hell

My absolutely Cliché Life and all of the characters(except Cameron Dallas) are personal propety of _fanfic_writer©. I created this story and all the rights are to me:) If you see someone copying tell me and help me stop it. Thanks and enjoy this story.

Chloe's POV:

My "dear" mother decided to wake me up at 5:30 in the morning this Saturday so that we could start on our long drive to California from New York. She got a promotion and is packing up me, my 2 siblings,2 dogs, and my father to start on a "new and exciting chapter of our lives" (note the sarcasm).

Sorry! I really didn't introduce myself. I'm Chloe Marie Smith and I'm 15 years old. I have blonde hair and bright blue eyes. I'm also the captain of the cheerleading squad and my boyfriend, Jake Rivers is the captain of the football team. I know, I know, typical Barbie💁. I have an older brother name Christopher who is 17 and thinks he's a badass(he's not). I also have a younger sister named Carly who is 5. Both of my siblings share my blonde hair and blue eyes who we inherited from my mom, Jane. My dad, George on the other hand has brown hair with brown eyes and is like the elephant in the room.

Anyway back to me waking up at 5:30 in the morning, that's a no no. As soon as my mom left I went right back to sleep, disregarding her directions for me to wake up. She came back in 5 minuets later and screamed at me to wake my lazy ass up and get a move on. I very slowly got out my pink and white canopy bed and went into my mint green bathroom and took a shower. I put on my pink and white polka dotted robe from Aerie and brushed my teeth and brush out my long blonde locks and just left it down in its natural beach waves. I walked back into my room and decided to wear some high waisted shorts with a red crop top and some red vans. I packed my iphone, charger, earbuds, and gum into a small bag and went downstairs.

"What took you so long we have to leave in 10 minuets" my mom screamed at me. When ever my mom is really nervous and stressed she I super crabby and is always yelling at me.

I told her to check the time and that it was only 6:00.

She rolled her eyes and growled out a quick whatever. Then she told me to go check on Carly.

I crept up the stairs as quietly as I could and sneaked into Carly's room. She was in the corner doing something and I yelled "Boo!" and she screamed.

Once she saw it was only me she scrunched up that adorable face and sneered at me. I told her to calm down in between my uncontrollable laughter and asks her if she wants to pull a prank. Like the little devil she is, she eagerly agreed. She quickly gathered some markers and ran off to Chris's room and locked the door. I tried to chase after her but I'm kinda lazy and was just fast walking after her. I pounded on the door begging her to let me and she screamed back "Not until my masterpiece is done". Aggravated, I groaned and slid down against the wall and sat scrolling through my Instagram and Twitter. When Carly finally came out of the room I ran in to see the damage she had done. I quickly scanned the room and saw nothing wrong but then, I saw my brothers face and the wall above his head. That little brat drew a a ton of unicorns and castles on my bro's face and in the wall.

"Shit." What am I gonna do? "Carly come here, now!" Carly came in the room quickly and started admiring her handy work. "What the hell Carly? I said a prank, not drawing unicorns and castles dammit". I'm aware that my little sister is only 5 and I'm talking to her like she's my age but she actually quite mature.

Ughhhh times like this is when I wish I could keep my big ass mouth shut and then none if this would be happening.

"Mama's not going to be very happy is she?" Carly asked with puppy dog eyes.

"No, I'm not very happy right now. Carly go in your room I need to talk to your older Chloe." Said my mom from behind me.

Dammit. I'm gonna be in a shitload of trouble once again for one of Carly's little stunts.

"Chloe, I asked you to check up on your sister and then oh take her in Chris's room to go this? How can you explain this young lady?"

"Um...I er......wellllll........I dunno."

"At a loss for words I see? We'll say goodbye to your phone for the entire car ride."

"No, mom! You can't do this to me. That's not even fair"

"Oh, it's funny how you got your words back. Now, wake up Chris and get in the car."

"Fine!"

"Chris get up. Chris. CHRIS, WAKE THE FUCK UP NOW."

"I'm up. Geez, if that your version of waking someone up then your probably never going to get married."

"Stop being a douche Chris. Oh and you might want to scrub off your face". I smirked and him and stalked away.

Well this move has sure been a move from hell.

••••••••••

Well, that was my first Chapter. I'm kinda new at this so don't judge.

I didn't edit this either so there might be some mistakes so point em out for me.

Do you like or nah?

Well more to come💎✌️💎✌️💎✌️💎✌️💎✌️ Chloeeeeee is to the side.